Global Awards

They won 3 global awards!!!! I'm so proud of them :') Brits who?? I'm gonna keep the beginnings parts basically how it went but I'll change it up slightly towards the end parts of it. Also no hate to Jed I think he's awesome but I mean, Jerrie!💖
_____________________________
Perrie's POV

"And the winner for best song is.... keep your knickers on lads, it's Little Mix!"

"Don't turn around, don't look at her Perrie" I take a deep breath as our name gets announced. "Just don't turn around and it'll be fi- and you turned around right when she kissed him, dammit Perrie" I complain in my head.

I start heading onstage when Jade grabs my hand, following behind me. My breath hitches in my throat as I give her hand a small squeeze.

Jade Thirlwall, if only you knew what you do to me. If only you knew how much I love you, and have since the X factor. But you're with Jed, and I can't take that happiness away. 

I sigh lightly as she releases my hand and move over so I'm standing next to Jesy as she grabs the mic.

"Ok, first ever Global Award ey, it's lovely isn't it" Jade laughs. Oh gosh how I love that laugh. I smile at the sound of her voice as I hug Jesy.

Jade finishes her speech and we all head black to the table. I sit down and frown slightly as Jade goes straight back to talking with Jed as the show continues.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"And the winner for best group is... Little Mix!!"

She's so cute, why does she have to be so cute. The cute little face she makes when she's nervous, the funny face she makes when she tries to hide it, the grin she has when we win, and... and kissing Jed because she's happy... I sigh and head onstage for our 2nd award of the night, thanks to our incredible mixers.
<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
"And the winner for Best British Artist Or Group is... Little Mix!!"

We won another award! Thats three in one night!! I'm so happy, we have such amazing fans, I'm also a little tipsy so that just makes me even happier. We all head onstage as Lee and Jade grab the mics.

"Oh my gosh, three awards in one night! This doesn't happen to us, this is crazy, thank you so much!" Lee says. I hug Jesy from the side as Jade starts to talk. "Firstly, who can we thank? Em, ourselves" we all laugh "because if it wasn't for our friendship we still wouldn't be going strong" friends, that's all we are. I look down at the ground as Jade continues. "As a girl group, and as women, we do face a lot of criticism. Whether it be how we look, how much skin were showing, what we're doing, who were with, or want to be with" I look up at her as she says this, only to see her looking directly at me. "Although one day I hope that all stops, right now, we really aren't arsed what people think" she smiles lightly at me before looking away, finishing up her speech "thank you very much I hope you've had a good night!" She finishes off, as we all hug each other.

I get over to Jade and spin her around as I hug her, with her laughing in the air. I place her back on the ground and move to let her go, but she just hangs on tighter, placing her head on my shoulder. "Pez can I talk to you alone for a second?" She murmurs in my ear, sending a shiver down my spine. "I- yeah sure yeah" I mumble, closing my eyes briefly to enjoy how close we are. Jade runs her hand down my shoulder and arm, interlocking our hands as she pulls me along into the bathroom, pushing me in and locking the door.

"Why'd did you" I point and the door and raise my eyebrow as she takes a step towards me. "Perrie what's wrong with you tonight?whenever I see you look at me you look sad, then you try avoid looking at me" she frowns and moves so she's directly in front of me.

"I don't- I'm not- I'm fine!" I rush out. "Never better baba, we should probably get back so we can go get interviews done" I start to walk past her, until she grabs my arm, pulling me back. I trip and fall into her, both of us hitting the floor as I land on top of her, my face inches from her.

"Perrie why- did I do something wrong?" She reaches around and places her hands on me waist and my breath hitches. "No you didn't I just.." I go back and forth between looking at her lips and eyes "Jade... you need to let me go before I do something we both regret" I go to move off her but her grip on my waist tightens.

Jade searches my face for a moment, her gaze landing on my lips. "I don't regret anything with you Perrie, anything" she bites her lip and I groan, not being able to control myself. "Fuck it" I mumble before leaning down and capturing Jades lips in mine, slowly at first, before realizing what I'm doing and pull back.

"Oh my gosh I'm so sorry I didn't mean to- I should've never- we were just- and you-" Jade pulls me down by my pantsuit collar and attached her lips to mine again. Slow at first, it slowly starts to heat up as she licks my lower lip for access. I open my mouth slightly to allow her entrance, her tongue slipping in with mine as I moan at the feeling.

After a few minutes we both pull away for some much needed air, our foreheads resting against each other.

"You talk to much babes" she mumbles, giggling lightly. I just look down at her shocked, as I try to figure out what just happened. "What just- what?" I whisper.

Jade laughs and lightly caresses my cheek "I like you dumbass, if I didn't make that obvious enough" she grins. "You have no idea how long I've been waiting to hear that" I peck her lips. "But what about Jed?" I lean up slightly. "You mean the guy I've been kissing because we were both hiding our feelings about someone else? I don't think you have to worry about him..." she rubs my hips lightly, sending a shiver down my spine. "Well in that case.." I grin as I lean down, giving her a slow, sweet kiss.

"I love you" I say after I pull away. "I have since X factor, I've just been to big of a chicken to say it" I kiss Jades forehead. "But now that I have.. I lean down "I love you" I kiss her cheek "I love you" nose "I love you" forehead "I love you" other cheek "god I love you" and finally her lips.

"I love you too" she grins and gives me a quick peck before pushing me off of her and standing up, offering her hand to help me up. "So how about you and I get all these interviews done..." she steps closer to me. "Make sure drunk Jesy is taken care of.." I laugh "and then..." Jade runs her hand down my chest "go have some fun of our own??" She whispers in my ear, biting my earlobe slightly.

I groan and grab her hand, already halfway out of the bathroom. "These better be quick interviews..." I mumble as I turn around and wink at her "best night ever" I grin

"We're just getting started babe" she grins back and licks her lips. "Got 7 Years to make up for!" She let's go of my hand and walks past me, swaying her hips.

"Best. Night. Ever." I grin.
________________________________
What'd you guys think? Lemme know!! Also leave requests and I'll be sure to make some!!! Thanks guys💖-JLL