Throat Infection part 2

Hey guys! Sorry this took so long, and it might be shit but I hope you enjoy!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Perrie's POV:

I see her staring at me from the corner of her eye, probably trying to figure me out. She knows I'm avoiding her, trying to pretend nothing happened. God why did I kiss her? I mean she kissed me first but she was probably just upset and wanted comforting. I hid how I felt for years, and I had to go and ruin everything. I fucked up, I bet she hates me now, probably ruined our entire friendship, she-

"Perrie!" I flinch as I hear Jesy yelling my name. "Huh?" I look around to see everyone staring at me, including Jade. "Perrie we've been trying to get your attention for the past 5 minutes... what's up with you?" Jesy asks as she puts a hand on my shoulder.

I look over at Jesy and give her a slight smile "I'm fine just got lost in thought" I bite my lip, taking a glance at Jade, who's still staring directly at me. Why can't she just put me out of my misery? Tell me it was a mistake?

Oh right. She can't talk.

"Hey guys why don't we take a little break from rehearsing.." Leigh-Anne suggests, looking between Perrie and Jade as they stare at each other.

I nod my head as I look to the ground, breaking my staring contest with Jade. "Yeah, i—" I clear my throat as I wipe a tear away from my eye. "I need some air" I mumble, not bothering to look up at anyone as I run off stage, and out the doors to the back of the arena.

I close my eyes as I lean back onto the wall. Why did this have to happen? Why couldn't I just control myself. She probably hates me now. God I'm an idiot.

I groan as I hear the door to the arena, and I turn my head away as I feel a hand on my shoulder, not bothering to open my eyes. "Don't worry mama Jesy, I'm fine" I mumble, waiting for her to leave, or at least say something.

Silence.

She isn't saying anything, she hasn't moved her hand, hell its like she froze the minute she touched me.

I sigh as I finally open my eyes, as I start to turn my head towards her. "I promise Jesy just give me a few minu-Umph!" I groan as I'm pushed back hard into the wall, the hand that was on my shoulder now around my neck as lips connect to mine.

Oh god it's Jade. Jade is kissing me, she's actually kissing me, I mean she all by—

Ok brain shut up so I can kiss Jade back.

I finally shake myself out of my thoughts as I kiss her back, wrapping my arms around her waist as I pull her closer to me. Running my tongue along her bottom lip, she opens her mouth and I moan as our tongues battle for dominance. She finally pulls away and I try to catch my breath as she starts kissing down my jaw, towards my neck as she nibbles every once in awhile. I moan slightly as I close my eyes, leaning my head against the wall as I run my hand through her hair.

She stops kissing my neck and I look down at her, to see her hiding her face into my shoulder. She turns her head to look at me as she smiles slightly, leaving her head on my shoulder as her grip tightens around me.

"Perrie i didn't mean to hurt you.." Jade whispers as she rubs circles into my back. "Shh Baba you aren't suppose to be talking" I mumble, leaning my head to the side as I smile at her slightly.

"I love you Perrie" Jade croaks out as she suddenly lifts her head so she is staring into my eyes. "I was in so much shock I didn't get a chance to say it... and when I finally snapped out of it.. you were gone..." she whispers, searching my face for my reaction.

She loves me.

Jade Thirlwall just told me she fucking loves me.

I grin at Jade as I pull her back into me, giving her a very sweet kiss before pulling back, leaning my forehead against hers. "I fucking love you too" I grin as she laughs, wrapping her arms around my neck.

"Does this mean you'll be my girlfriend?" I smile as I run my hand up and down her back, my other rubbing circled on her waist. She grins as she pulls me into her, with her head resting in my shoulder. "Yes.." she whispers into my ear and I smile, gripping her tighter as I sigh in happiness.

"FINALLY THANK GOD THEY STOPPED BEING IDIOTS!" I jump as I hear Jesy's voice, looking up to see her and Leigh-Anne with grins on there faces. "Can we go back to rehearsal now that y'all have made up?" Leigh-Anne asks. "Made up and made out." Jesy comments, wiggling her eyebrows at us.

"Jesy you suck" I groan as I grab Jades hand, pulling her along as we head back to stage. "Yeah yeah get use to it, you're gonna be hearing a lot of it" Jesy and Leigh-Anne laugh as I look over at Jade, smiling at her as I give her hand a squeeze.

She's worth it.

————————————————————————
Thanks for reading you guys! If anyone has a request lemme know!!! The more specific the request the easier it is for me, and the faster I can make it for ya!!😘 -JLL

QOTD: who tops? Jade or Perrie? 😉