Throat Infection

Hey guys!! This is a request from lauren232006, sorry it took me so long love! Hope y'all enjoy💖
<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><
Jades POV

I walk out of the dressing room with our tour manager Paul and the doctor, giving him a small wave as he leaves. The minute he's out the door, the girls run up to me and Paul, throwing question after question our way.

"How is she?" "What's wrong?" "What happened?" "What did the doctor say?" "Is my baba ok?" I look over at Perrie and smile lightly at the nickname, before looking back down at the ground.

"She has a throat infection" Paul starts explaining. "She's officially on vocal rest as of right now, we don't know when she'll be better, we just have to play it day by day" Paul pats me on the back lightly as all the girls look at me sadly.

"I'm sorry Jade" Leigh walks over to me and put her arm around my shoulder. "Do you still wanna perform poopy?" Jesy asks as she walks in front of me. "Just because you can't sing doesn't mean you can't come on stage with us" she gives me a sad smile and I just nod my head slightly, untangling myself from Leigh as I walk away. I don't want them to pity me, I just wanna be able to sing.

I frown slightly, lost in my own thoughts as I head around the venue, looking down at the ground. I'm pulled from my thoughts when I feel a hand on my wrist. "Jade.." I tense, I can't do this. Not right now, not with her. "Baba I know your upset.." Perrie moves so she's standing in front of me, her hand still holding my wrist. My breath catches in my throat when I see those blue eyes staring at me with concern. "I'm here for you if you need someone to cuddle" she smiles at me "or if your pissed I can hold a pillow for you to punch?" I smile lightly at that and shake my head, removing my arm from her grasp as I start to walk away. I can't see her right now, not like this. I rub my eyes, trying to rid myself of the tears starting to escape.

"Baba will you stop walking away from me" Perrie runs so she's standing in front of me and I stop, staring towards the ground. I don't wanna see her sad for me, I don't want her to be sad at all, she deserves better than that, better than me. I hear a sigh come from Perrie and I look up slightly. "Let's go" I look at her confused, before she grabs my arm and start pulling me towards the dressing room area.

"Perr-" She pulls me into the dressing room and shuts the door behind her. "Jade you can't talk" she pulls me to her so we're inches away, and my breath catches in my throat. "I know you're pissed and I know it sucks, a lot" she runs her hand up and down my arm and I shiver, looking down at the ground. "But you can't shut us out, don't shut me out Jade" Perrie lifts my chin so I'm looking at her. "I love you.. we love you, and we're here for you" she bites her lip, looking into my eyes.

She loves me, as a friend. Nothing more than that. My eyes start to tear up as I frown slightly. It'll never be more than that to her.

"Jade... I'm here for you" Perrie wipes the tears running down my cheeks as she looks into my eyes, and I can't hold it in anymore. I wrap my arms around her neck and pull her into me as I cry into her chest. She wraps her arms around me as she runs her hand through my hair, resting her head on top of mine. "Shh it's ok love" Perrie whispers and I remove my head from her chest, looking up into her eyes.

"It's ok Baba" she smiles at me, wiping tears off my checks again, as she bites her lip. I look down as she bites her lip, and I can't stop myself before I'm leaning in, pulling her into me as I kiss her.

I feel her tense as I tense along with her. I'm kissing her, oh god I'm kissing Perrie and she's not kissing back, oh my gosh I've just ruined everything.

I start to pull away as I sigh and put my head towards the ground with my eyes closed. I can't look at her now, I fucked up.

"I'm sorry" I croak out as best as possible with my throat infection, and my tears threatening to spill out. I move past Perrie heading towards the door, when I feel a hand holding onto my wrist. I look down at Perrie's hand then up towards her face "Per-" I'm suddenly interrupted when Perrie pulls me closer towards her by my arm and cups my face with her hands.

"You can't talk" is all she says before she pulls me into a passionate kiss. I pull her closer into me as she pushes me up against the door, running her hands down my sides and gripping onto my waist as I run my hands through her hair. Perrie runs her tongue on my bottom lip, as I moan lightly and part my mouth, allowing her entrance. She bites my bottom lip lightly before peppering kisses down my jaw, towards my neck as I pull her cl-

"Hey Perrie are you in here?" Jesy yells from the other side of the door. Perrie quickly raises her head, staring into my eyes as she responds. "Yeah, me and Jade, just give me a second" she says breathlessly. She let's go of me and takes a step back as she stares at me, probably thinking the same thing I am,

What the hell just happened.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Yeah ok that was probably shit I had so many ideas then it just kinda got all jumbled together. Tell me what you guys think! I do plan to make a part 2 and I actually have a pretty good plan for it. I'll try to edit this when I can, and try to figure out what I can do better. lemme know if you have any requests!💖-JLL