3.

he stood there, bent a little bit so he could be at the same level as me, and smiling sweetly.
'' that's alright, i'll leave '' i said coldly and wanted to get up, but the man standing in front of me pushed me down and sat on the chair on the other side of the table. he was stronger than me, according to the pressure he put on my shoulders when he pinned me back to my place.
'' why would you? am i that scary? '' he said and laughed, and the first thing that caught my eyes were his beautiful pearly teeth, but i couldn't even concentrate on being polite when everything i could hear were the screams of the girls and they kept pushing me.
he motioned his bodyguards to move the girls away from us.
'' this is stupid, what am i doing with a stranger..? '' i asked myself and wanted to get up again, but a gentle hand caressed mine, and made me stop in my movement.
'' my name is taehyung, kim taehyung. please, could we at least have a cup of coffee? you don't have to leave just because i sat here, and you sat here first, love'' he said and smiled so lovingly.. wait. DID HE JUST CALL ME LOVE?
as i sat again on my chair, taehyung spoke once again:
''you know, you were the first person i saw when i entered here, and i'm definitely not disappointed'' he said and held his chin with his hands. i felt so stupid, i wanted to say something but i didn't know what to answer, it seemed like he was flirting with me, and i felt really awkward.
''you seem like a person who prefers tea over coffee, am i right?'' he asked me with a smile.
'' i'm fine with both'' i said quietly and emotionlessly.
'' hmmm, well let's see what's on the menu'' he said.
i kept looking away, i just wanted this time to pass already and-
SHIT I FORGOT I HAVE TO GO BACK TO THE OFFICE
i immediately jumped from my seat and took my jacket
'' w-what's wrong? '' asked taehyung
'' i need to go to work'' i said, picking my stuff from the table, my phone, earphones and keys and ran out
''but i don't even know your name! '' i heard taehyung shout from the cafe.
°°°
i walked into the hq right on time, i had some difficulties with finding my office, because everything was so big and crowded.
i found my office after solid 10 minutes of searching it. just as i entered, yoongi came in.
'' jungkook, we have a new task, but it's a bit different ''
'' how come? '' i asked and sat on my chair
'' there's a man wanting us to guard a certain person, we're not sure who is it, but you and i will be his bodyguards tonight'' he said while reading it on a paper. he was about to leave, but i stopped him by asking:
'' wait, yoongi, why do you and i have to do it? i mean the government surely has some better bodyguards than us, both you and me are thin and, well, weak somehow. why would they send us? ''
'' i'm not sure either, but i think they have a strong reason when they're sending a hitman to do it'' he said and left.
°°°
we stood in front of a gate of a fully crowded arena, there was a concert being held inside, and yoongi and i, with some other bodyguards who were double our size, waited patiently for the concert to be over. yoongi and i looked at the papers we were given, and we checked our guns, to see if they were loaded.
i heard the final screams of mostly female audience and the door on the back opened. my jaw dropped by seeing the one and only kim taehyung standing there.
i quickly turned my head and both yoongi and i gave orders to open the gate. suddenly, we were flooded with fans, and we had to keep taehyung safe. both yoongi and i were so small compared to the heated crowd and obsessed fans who pushed us and tried to reach him. i was on taehyung's left side, while yoongi was on the right side.
'' why are we even doing this..? '' i asked myself but suddenly i felt my cheek burning. a girl from the crowd has just slapped me. i was furious, i wanted to go back there and slap her back, but i told myself to just keep pushing ahead so this could end quickly.
we finally reached the car which will take taehyung to his hotel, and one of the bodyguards told us :
'' you two, go with him and make sure he arrives safely''
great. just great. now i get to be in the same vehicle as him.
as we sat in the car, i turned my head, not wanting to be seen by taehyung.
'' woah, that was insane'' said taehyung and laughed.
'' thank you guys for your help'' he said while talking to yoongi, because i didn't want to turn. yoongi noticed that, unfortunately and furrowed his brows.
'' jungkook, are you okay? '' he asked me suspiciously.
'' yeah, i'm fine'' i said coldly.
//taehyung' s pov
i was feeling so exhausted after the concert, i was so relieved i finally got to sit in the car and finally get to the hotel and have a nice, long bath.
'' woah that was insane'' i said laughing, and only one of those bodyguards turned his head to me.
'' thank you guys for your help'' i said politely, and the short man just smiled and nodded. but when he looked at the second man, who was sitting on my left, looking through the window, his smile slowly faded and he furrowed his brows.
'' jungkook, are you okay? '' he asked him.
'' yeah, i'm fine''
that voice.
that's him.
//back to jungkook's pov
i suddenly felt a hand on mine and i struggled not to turn around, but when he squeezed my hand, i was annoyed and turned around to meet him.
oh gosh.
the moonlight shone right on half of his face, making him look like a greek god. his lips curved into a big smile when he saw me, and his eyes were locked on mine, not wanting to break our eye contact.
'' so that's your name'' he said quietly, and i felt the car stop.
i harshly turned around and ran outside the vehicle, i was feeling like i ran 5 miles, my heart was pounding and my cheeks burning even more, after that slap.
yoongi took his luggage out of the car and gave it to one of the workers of the hotel.
i felt someone tap my shoulder, and i was scared i will meet him again, but there he was, smiling and waiting for me to turn around.
'' yes, mr kim? '' i said not interested.
'' will you at least have that damn cup of coffee with me? '' he said laughing quietly.
'' i-i'm working every day and-''
'' well, you are always welcome in the evening time, you're not working then'' he said and smirked
i sighed, realising i can't avoid this.
''yeah, sure'' i said, emotionlessly once again.
his lips formed a even bigger smile, and leaned towards me.
i wanted to jump back, but his soft lips met my burning cheek, and kissed it gently.
'' i'm sorry about your cheek, i'll make it up to you tomorrow. good night, and thank you for everything'' he said quietly, and left with a smile on his face. i just stood there, confused and i couldn't process what has just happened.
''a guy just kissed my cheek? ''