8. SMUT AHEAD

time has passed. my job is going very well, i have completed everything without a single problem. i don't mind killing people. they killed my parents, so why would i worry about killing criminals?
i don't mind seeing blood.
i don't mind seeing people in pain, struggling to remain alive.
this is my job after all.
as for taehyung.. i'm going crazy about him.
i can sincerely say he's my first love. he made me feel alive, he made me feel and see something more than just death in my life.
i still don't talk too much.. but he doesn't mind either. he talks all the time, he takes me out to go see movies, for a dinner, or for walks.
and his kisses.. i'm always hungry for them.
his lips always taste like mint, he always smiles or laughs through the kiss.
i love him.
i can say, without a single doubt.
i love kim taehyung.
°°°
"taehyung, where are we going?" i asked him while we were driving in his car.
"nowhere special, just my house" he said while still looking at the road, and smiling.
we were driving for about an hour and then we arrived.
his house was huge, he had a huge gate and a fountain in front of the house. it was more like a mansion.
he took my hand and leaded the way. he unlocked the door and switched on the lights.
i was mesmerized.
it was like i entered a king's palace!
he had enormous chandeliers, paintings over his walls which looked like leonardo da vinci had painted them.
"c'mon kookie" he said already missing somewhere.
i followed his voice and not long after that, i found him opening a glass door which leaded to his backyard.
"come here love" he said and gave me his hand
when we stepped out, i could see a swimming pool, blankets on the ground and home cinema set outside.
"taehyung, i don't know how to swim" i said honestly.
he stood behind me, hugging my waist and kissing my head.
"well i guess i'll have to teach you" with that, he lifted my arms and took my shirt off.
"uhm, taehyung, i don't have a-"
"we'll be skinny dipping silly" he said and laughed
i couldn't even ask him anything, taehyung took all his clothes off, revealing his god like structure.
i couldn't stop my temperature rising when i saw him like that.
i turned around, i was ashamed to be completely naked in front of him.
i felt a pair of hands touch my naked waist and i gasped.
"don't be ashamed babyboy, it's just me and you here" he said that, and started sliding my sweatpants down my legs
"i'll do it myself" i said embarrassed.
i took my clothes off, while taehyung was already in the swimming pool.
"come here" he said and i slowly started going in the pool.
when i couldn't touch the floor anymore, he hugged me, and i was honestly scared a bit, i wrapped my arms and legs around him
"it's alright, i won't let you go"
he said and stroked my hair.
i looked him deep in the eyes.
us, all alone and naked in the water, it was about midnight then, the moon and stars were a perfect surrounding. but he shone brighter than them. his semi wet hair was perfect, the scent and the temperature of his body intertwined with mine.
i was so in love with him.
all the nice things he has done for me and i haven't returned him anything.
i just stood like that, wondering what to do. then i thought of something
i quickly moved to taehyung's neck and i bit him
"kookie-OW!" he whined, but laughed at the same time
"o-oh sorry, i wanted to leave a love bite!!" i said, still a bit embarrassed
taehyung's face turned into a smirk, and he huskily whispered in my ear
"want me to leave them on you?"
the second thing i felt were his warm and wet lips, touching my neck. he made sure he covered every inch of it with his sloppy kisses. then he kissed a certain part of my neck, which made me gasp.
taehyung immediately attacked that part with rough kissing and skin sucking. that feeling was overwhelming for me. i tugged on his hair and moaned lightly.
i felt something weird, between my legs, and it seems like taehyung noticed that.
i didn't even realise he took us out of the water and laid me down on one of the sheets.
he didn't stop attacking my skin, he already moved to my collarbone and chest, hungrily sucking the skin.
i couldn't help myself but moan whenever his teeth touched my skin.
"tae-t-taehyung, i-" i couldn't even proceed
taehyung moved his lips onto mine, and passionately kissed me. he never kissed me like this before, but i can't complain, i loved it.
he broke the kiss, both of us struggling to breathe properly, then he looked me in the eyes, his dark brown eyes were filled with lust and need.
"jungkook, let me love you" he said
even though i didn't know what that exactly means, i just kissed him in a response.
his hand trailed down my thigh and squeezed it lightly. this feeling i'm having just kept getting bigger.
i felt taehyung separating my legs, and he said:
"it will only hurt a bit"
"w-wha-"
i couldn't even finish my sentence, i felt a sharp pain in my lower region. i ached my back and cried in pain, while taehyung kissed my neck again, distracting me from it.
after a while, pain slowly faded away, and taehyung started moving slowly.
what is this feeling i'm feeling?
i didn't know what it was, but it felt amazing.
my cries turned into moans of pleasure, taehyung above me moaned as well, the only sound in the night were our moans and skin slapping skin. i tugged his hair and he sped up, biting his lip and put his sweaty forehead on mine.
"taehyung.. i-"
i didn't know what was coming, but i felt something inside me, something big and powerful.
my eyes widened as i moaned loudly, i felt something warm on my stomach, and taehyung moaned as loudly as i did as well, and i felt something warm inside me too. was feeling really weak, and a bit dizzy.
" jungkook.. i.. love you" he said, barely breathing because of the exhaustion.
"i love you too.. taehyung" was all i managed to say.