7.

°°°taehyung's pov
i woke up early, i believe it was about 5am. i was relieved about the fact that i took a break from singing, all the noise and screams drove me crazy. i stretched lazily and sighed. when the thought of jungkook kissing me crossed my mind, i smiled. little that boy knows is that was my first kiss. i am gay, and i haven't kissed anyone because a kiss isn't just a type of skinship. kiss is a proof you love someone. that you care about someone.
and that boy.. oh gosh. there is something about him, something weird and beautiful. but why doesn't he open up to me? does he care about me? did his kiss yesterday mean anything?
agh, i need to see him.
i need to talk to him.
i don't know much about him, except one thing. he's different.
°°°back to jungkook's pov
i went to a nearby cafe and bought breakfast for me and yoongi, since i didn't want to have breakfast alone.
i knocked on the door of his office.
'' come in jungkook '' he said, and i entered in. it was like i entered a computer. there were monitores everywhere, cables, machines, i could barely see yoongi inside.
'' i brought us breakfast '' i said, finally finding a place to sit.
as i was about to place his food on his table, something caught my eye.
yoongi's shirt didn't have 2 buttons on the top buttoned, and it revealed something terrifying.
'' OH MY GOD!! '' i yelled, making yoongi have a mini heart attack
'' what the hell jungkook!? ''
'' WHAT IS THAT ON YOUR NECK AND CHEST!!!?? ''
'' wha-'' he started looking at his chest
'' um.. just hickeys? '' he said confused
'' a what? '' i asked, being more confused than he is
'' wait, you don't know what a hickey is? ''
'' no? ''
yoongi sighed and stretched.
'' hickeys are love bites''
''wait why would someone bite you if he loves you? '' i asked
'' jungkook that actually feels good, it doesn't hurt ''
'' huh? '' i was getting more confused after his every new statement
'' well, who's your lady? '' i asked him
'' oh.. uhm.. it's not a lady'' he said scraped his neck
''oh, you're gay? ''
'' you know what gay means but you don't know what's a hickey? ''
'' i know what gay means because i never liked girls, and everyone told me i'm gay'' i said honestly
''oh, i see''
'' well, who's your man? ''
" oh uhm, his name is jimin, he just became a detective, you'll meet him soon enough
'' jimin..? '' i asked, but i was interrupted by a knock on the door
'' come in'' said yoongi and a female walked in saying:
''mr jeon, there's someone on the phone looking for you ''
°°°
i picked it up, and said
'' hello? ''
it was responded with a familiar laugh.
'' hey, jungkook, sorry for calling you on your work, but could we meet, i want to see you ''
it was silent for a moment because i didn't know what to say.
but i wanted to see him too
'' alright, but don't call me while i'm at work anymore, how did you even know to call here? "
'' my manager told me you work here''
my heart skipped a beat as i remembered namjoon's orders
'' i'll be in front of your hotel at 5pm'' and i hung up.
°°°
i arrived and saw taehyung waiting, he looked so happy and his outfit was amazing. he wore tight jeans, a gucci shirt and gucci slippers.
he smiled when he saw me and hugged me. my arms lightly touched him back
"let' s go somewhere" he said and leaded the way.
not long after that, we were at a playground? i was a bit confused, but there we were, having the whole playground for ourselves.
he sat on a swing and motioned me to sit on the other one beside him.
i rolled my eyes and smiled, and i did as he wanted me to do.
"how was your day?" he asked me
"good, it was good.." i said shyly.
"hmm, what did you eat for lunch? since you usually skip breakfast" he said and smiled.
i was surprised that he actually remembered that.
"uhm, i ate a sandwich"
"okay, nice. can i ask you something a bit more serious?"
he asked me and i already started being afraid if he would ask me something about my work.
"jungkook.." he said and stood up, then kneeled before me and took my hand "i can't stop thinking about you. it's like you're tattooed on my brain. and i have a very special feeling about you. would you give me a chance, to show you i really care about you?" he asked me with sparkles in his eyes.
i once again didn't know what to think or say. i should devote myself to my job, but i also know i will regret my decision if i say no.
" i will, taehyung. but better make it worth it" i said and he smiled widely, cupping my cheeks and kissing me.
"you won't regret it" he said confidently