Chapter Two: Unpleasant Dreaming

(Video is just comedy and has only a little to do with the chapter)

Throughout the night you kept waking up. Some of your dreams resulted in your death, even though you remembered them as happy ends. Then some... some ended in not your death but Meta Night's... by the hands of a masked pink puffball with white wings-
No! You wouldn't think about it.
You decided to keep your dreams to yourself. You couldn't fall back asleep, however.

The next morning, Tiff came to wake you up for breakfast. Yawning, you quickly dress into (whatever) and walk out.
(But that does not matter! *gets smacked*)

During breakfast Tiff tells you about things she couldn't talk about in letters such as when King Dedede started up a Sushi Restaurant.
"So there was something fishy about that sushi." You laugh. Tiff laughs as well.
"Y/N! You're just as bad as Meta Knight!"
At the mention of Meta Knight, you stopped laughing. You couldn't help but remember what you saw the night before.
"Y/N? Y/N!" Tiff shakes you back into reality.
"Oh, sorry what?" You ask.
"Man what got into you? I asked if you wanted to come outside and play with us!" Tiff pouts. You quickly nod, and run out with her. Only to be intercepted.

"Oh so you're the new girl!" A voice that you don't recognize booms through the hallway. You look back to face King Dedede and Escargoon.
"Why hello Y/N. Welcome to King Dedede's castle, it's an honor to have you here." Escargoon smiles. You nervously laugh.
"Er... thanks."
"Say, have you ever thought about being queen?" King Dedede asks. You stare in shock at him. Escargoon looks up in utter confusion as well.
"What do you.." You are quickly cut off by Tiff dragging you away.
"WAIT DON'T TAKE MY FUTURE BRIDE AWAY!" King Dedede shouts.
"THAT'S what you wanted?" Escargoon gasps.
"She's actually pretty." King Dedede sulks.
"Well, she won't fall in love with you so you're more like the third wheel." Escargoon sighs.
"How do you know?!" King Dedede gets his hammer out.
"Because this isn't a King Dedede x Reader." And with that Escargoon was knocked 20,000 leagues under the sea.

"Hmph that Fat Penguin getting ahead of himself."
Tiff leads you down to Kirby's house. There, Tokkori is quarreling with Tuff.
"I'm not going to get your ball!" Tokkori days with his accent. You could swear that you hear country music every time he speaks.
"Aw please!" Tuff jumps up and down, and Kirby is sleeping.
Within that mess, it suddenly starts to rain. They all run into Kirby's house, except the wind suddenly blows stronger that usual and blows you away.
"Y/N!!!" They all shout.

You blow all the way until you fall into the water, the river to be exact. Sighing, you get out. The rain suddenly stops, and the sun comes out.
"Y/N? What are you doing here? And why are you soaking wet?" Meta Knight asks, coming out of absolutely no where. Along with him are Sword and Blade. Blade says something, but you can't understand a word he's saying.
"We need to get you back to the castle so you can dry up!" Blade says. Meta Knight nods.
So the three drag you up to the castle where you quickly dried up and changed. When you were done you decided to go back and thank them. You quickly walk over to the door and knock, but no one answers. So, you just open the door.
Only to catch Meta Knight off guard.
With his mask off.
And holding a huge jar of candy.
Thing is, he wasn't awake. You look over to see a sleeping angel. Tightly hugging the candy with a small smile on his face.
Not wanting to disturb him, after taking a picture you quickly walk out.
Though you realized that you saw something you shouldn't have.
(Seriously though isn't this just adorable??)

After you found Tiff, you ended up visiting the toy store, the general store, and the juice bar

Then nighttime came once more. This time, you decided to be a good person and stay in your room and fall asleep.
However when you did, you dreamed of dying when you were blown away. The worst part? This time Sword, Blade, and Meta Knight completely ignored you and left you to die. Taking your pillow you quickly run out, crying.
"Y/N! This is the second night in.. Why are you crying?" Meta Knight asks.
You shake your head. He looks at your pillow, and realizes in a second what had happened.
"Y/N. Hand me your pillow." Meta Knight grabs your pillow and rips it open with Galaxia, only to reveal a Noddy.
"These pillows cause unpleasant dreaming. Your dreams were being turned into nightmares. At first these were only used for everyone to turn on Kirby, but you don't have enough memories of Kirby for that. So instead any other memory fresh in your mind gets twisted instead. Somebody must have kept one and pranked you." Meta Knight sits next to you on the fountain and while calming you down you stare at the stars once more.
"I'll get you a normal pillow to sleep on." He says.
"Meta Knight?" You ask. He looks at you.
"Yes?"
"You look cute when you're sleeping." You giggle and show him the picture you took earlier. Exasperated, he tried to take your camera with no avail.
"It's fine I won't tell anyone!" You smile. He grunts and sits back down.
"You..." he whispers.
"Hm?" You ask.
"I guess I don't mind if it's you." Meta Knight blushes.
He was blushing not only because of what he just said.
He was blushing because you called him cute.