Chapter Twelve: Oops...

A/N ONCE AGAIN: Hiiiii it's been awhile. How has everyone been? Is school going alright or naw? It's going terrible for me lol. Well I mean, I guess I have straight As but the percentages are so low I don't feel like it's an A. Anyway, so just in case you didn't notice somehow this book got up to 8K reads!!!!! Like, what kind of sorcery is this? What are we all doing with our lives lmao?
So let's continue this quaint tale, and at the end I'll tell you a little more about me.
(EDIT: It's at 9K now)

"What is it?" You ask storming into the throne room.
"Uh- well... well... weeeellllllll...." King Dedede stutters.
"I'm sorry don't worry about him he's just getting flashbacks from the last time you rejected him. You see, he was wondering if you could... you know marry him?" Escargoon smiles rubbing his hands together.

Something was up here. They know you'll just reject them....

"Sire!" Meta Knight shouts, running in.
"What is it? We're in the middle of something you know!" Escargoon shouts.
"What is this all about! You should know very well that Y/N is happy with me!" Meta Knight glares. Or, you think so but you can't really tell with his mask on. Oh wait.....
"Meta Knight! Your eyes are red!" You say.
"Nevermind that! Escargoon, let's go!" Suddenly the Waddle Dees bring in King Dedede's car.

They both get in, dragging you with them.
"Where do you think you're going?" Meta Knight asks.
"I want Y/N to be my bride! That's all there is to it! So long!" Laughing they drive off into the wall, breaking it. That makes two walls Escargoon has broken. Damn dude.

(How's it going dude? Staying away from the alcohol? LMAO Sorry I just remembered a moment from Game Grumps)

"HEY! GET BACK HERE!!!" Tiff shouts. Her and Kirby rush after them.

"What is going on?" Galacta Knight murmurs from the sky.
(Insert Galacta Knight's theme)
Galacta Knight with rage ends up slashing the tires and pulling you out of the car.

"ESCARGOON! WHY IS THE CAR WOBBLIN'?" King Dedede shouts.
"I DON'T KNOW SIRE! I THINK OUR TIRES WERE SLASHED!" Escargoon tries to steer but it was to no avail. Meta Knight stands in front of the car. For one second it looked as if he would stop the car, but instead he jumped over it and kicked the back into the edge of a cliff.
"AHHHH!" They both scream.
"ESCARGOON DO SOMETHIN'!"
"LIKE WHAT?!"
"BREAK MAH FAAAAALLLLLL!!!!"

(Whole scene wasn't for just that one joke. Totally.)

"Galacta Knight! But why?" You ask. You stand a good foot away.
"It was noisy.... close your eyes real quick. Don't worry, I won't kidnap you to do something completely idiotic like that king did." Unsure, you close them.
You then hear him take his mask off, then kiss you. You step back in surprise and immediately he flies off.

"What was that!" Meta Knight shouts.
"Oops..." You murmur.
"Dammit... just because he thinks he's the strongest warrior in the galaxy he thinks he can just take my loved one... it's never going to happen!! Never!" You hug Meta Knight tightly. You weren't exactly scared when you were just suddenly pulled away from him because you knew he would come save you, but you missed his warmth for that short time. You missed his voice and you missed his laugh. It all flashed before you.

"I'm never letting you go again..... Ever."

Tiff and Kirby were relieved to see that you were alright.
"I hope word of this doesn't reach your parents." Tiff laughs. You almost forgot about them. You shrug, it wouldn't happen THAT quickly would it?

"Kirby... do you have parents?" You ask the little pink ball the next day.
"Poyo..." Kirby says sadly.
"I see... well isn't Meta Knight like a father to you?" You ask.
"Poyo!" This time Kirby says it very happily.
"Then maybe I'd be like your mother... wouldn't that be nice..." You imagine a day where you would be Meta Knight's wife.

Kirby stares at you with a confused expression.

AN: Sorry that was a bit short but I do need some sleep! Now for a few facts!
1. Though during the last survey I said I'm single, currently I have a boyfriend who lives in Chicago.

2. High school is actually kinda fun for me

3. My real name is Emma

4. I live in West Virginia

5. I haven't fully gone out and said this though I've hinted it, I play the violin.

6. I'm now fifteen

7. If you have any other questions, comment here and I'll see if I can answer!

Bye~