Chapter Ten: Parents Arrive

It has been a week since the letter came, but nothing had happened since then. Everyday went normal; training with Meta Knight, playing with Tiff and the other children, hugging Kirby, and doing other chores.

And after that week, lightning strikes.

"THIS IS CHANNEL D D D!" Escargoon shouts on TV. You, Meta Knight, Sword, and Blade crowd around the TV.
"An unidentified car has come to Cappy Town! Under inspection by Inspector Boron, two creatures very similar to Y/N came out demanding to see none other than Y/N! Y/N, since I can see that you're watching his can you please go meet them?"
The TV switches to commercials.

"Um... I'll be back." You say as you slowly walk out, you feel yourself quivering. Close behind you, Meta Knight follows you.

You finally make it out, and to the tree in the plaza. There, you see an extremely familiar car/ship thingy.

"Y/N! You are coming home right this instant!" Your father shouts.
"Yes you have overstayed your visit." Your mom takes your arm.

"WAAIIIT! Please wait a moment. As King of Cappy Town I, King Dedede, have come up with a new rule!" King Dedede shouts.
Everyone just stares.

"Sire if I may this isn't a good time..." Escargoon says.
"Y/N IS NOT ALLOWED TO LEAVE CAPPY TOWN. EVER." King Dedede bequeaths.
"What? How absurd!" Your father scoffs.

"Well how about you eat before you go?" Chef Kawasaki asks.
"Fine. Let's do that Y/N."
Your parents follow Kawasaki.

"This is absolutely horrible!" Your father shouts after taking one bite. Your mother coughs. Kirby, hearing their complaints, comes over and sucks their food up.
"Y/N. I do not see what is good about this town. The people are rubbish, the king is rubbish, and you are apart of that." Your mother begins, putting glasses on. You know, the type with the sharp edges for no reason.

"I love it here! I have many friends here and someone I love!" You shout.
"That's enough! We are leaving right this instant!" You father shouts back.
"No! Not over my dead body!" You run out of the restaurant.
Kawasaki asks for them to pay for the food.

"That... did not go well." Meta Knight chuckles.
"You were there right? That's never gonna get fixed." You sigh.
"Well.. usually even I wouldn't resort to this but I wish to keep you here." Meta Knight points to the plaza.
The car isn't there.

"Where.. did it go?" You ask.
"Sword and Blade took care of it. For now, let's go back to the castle shall we?"
He takes your hand.
"Oh, and currently Lady Like and of course Sir Ebrum (think that's how you spell it I'll check it later. I can't get "Cerebrum" out of my head) are talking to your parents."

You settle back into your bed and shake in fear of what your parents would do now.
"I love you Y/N..." Meta Knight murmurs in his sleep. You smile and place his pink blankie on him. Then you also fall asleep.

Okay sorry that was kinda of short I've been busy because schools going to end soon and teachers are cramming.

Also, something to report.. I'll be in Japan in June all month long. I'll try to get at least a few updates in before then. I don't know how long it will be before I end this book though, I write on a whim sometimes.

After I come back I'm also planning on writing an Undertale fanfic... but I don't know who to do (I'm thinking Papyrus, Sans, Napstablook, or Mettaton but again no clue). So... comment who you would want me to write an x reader about.

I guess I can do a different Kirby fanfic too.

It's hard to think I'll be in high school soon though... *sigh*.
Well my friend is setting up a surprise for his mom so I'm staying up for him. I have to go now though.. so bye!

Happy (kinda) early Mother's Day!