Chapter 4

Dean looked over at the boy siting next to him. Apparently the book the boy was scribbling in was more interesting than Dean. He sighed and thought about what happened in the morning.

Apparently the person he fell on was the 'angel' of the school. Castiel Novak was smart, popular and had everthing going for him. Getting knocked over by the new kid was clearly, not on his list of thing to do. After the incident, he was practically at the recieving end of all the people in the class. He sat alone all through the morning.

It was in afternoon when he met finally found someone who wasn't glaring at him. Chuck was a loner, always scribbling in his book. Not a person Dean would generally hang out with it but with the current circumstances he would be happy with anyone. 

Ring...ring...

It was time for lunch. Dean followed Chuck all the way to the cafeteria. They walked in a comfortable silence. As they walked into the cafeteria, someone called for Chuck. Chuck nodded in the direction of the voice and walked towards that table. Dean, obviously, followed.

As he neared the table, he took his time to look at the people sitting. A blond girl, a brunette wearing sunglasses and two other boys.

"Heya, Chuck! Who's that?" Asked the blond girl, cheerily.

Chuck grunted and sat down on, what Dean assumed, was his chair. Dean pulled out the chair next to the brunette wearing sunglasses.

"Hi, I'm Dean." He flashed his charming smile, hoping to gain friends.

"THE Dean?" One of the boys asked. Dean looked at him. He had chaggy blond hair till his shoulders, he looked as though he had been doing drugs all day. Dean raised an eyebrow, indicating that he had no clue what that question meant.

"Dude, you're the talk of the school! The new kid who fell on Castiel Novak!"  The boy exclaimed.

Dean bit his lip in worry. so news had already spread. He looked around hoping that no one knew that he was Sam's brother. He spotted his gangly brother near a boy with blond hair. He sighed in relief knowing that his brother had made friends.

"Ash, leave the guy alone. I'm Jo." The blond said, smiling sweetly. Dean smiled, happy that the incident hadn't put them off.

"I'm Adam." Said the boy with light brown hair.

"I'm Pamela, but you can call me Pam." The girl with the sunglasses smiled, twirling her hair with her finger.

Dean smiled at all of them. 

"And I'm Dean. Nice to meet you."

---------------------TIME LAPSE--------------------

The rest of the day went surprisingly well for Dean. He had Biology with Pam and English with Adam.  He soon realised that he fit in well with the odd group. They each were 'outcasts', though it ever seemed to bother them.

The day was probably the best ever day he had in any school. Including the 'incident'. 

"Hey, Dean! Do ya wanna hang out sometime?" Ash's voice brought Dean out of his thoughts. They had just finished their last hour and Dean was waiting for Sam to come out. ash, Jo and Pam stood with him.

"Yeah, sure man!" Dean grinned enthusiastically. Once you get past the looks, Ash was a pretty cool person.  Ash grinned back at him.

"Hey, look! It's your angel." Dean rolled his eyes at Pam. But he couldn't help himself, he looked at Castiel's direction.

Castiel was walking with Sam and the his friend. The blond one who was hanging out with Sam during lunch. Dean quickly ducked his head and tried to be inconspicuous. No luck.

"Hey, Dean!" Sam came running towards him, dragging Castiel and his friend. as soon as Castiel laid his eyes on Dean, his happy expression turned into a scrowl. Sam, however, did not seem to notice.

"Dean, this is Gabe" He pointed at the blond who waved, "and this is Cas." 

Cas? Dean scrowled at his brother.

"Cas, Gabe, this is my brother Dean." Sam continued, completely unaware of the glaring match between Castiel and Dean.

"C'mon Sammy, we're late. I can meet your friends later." Saying so, Dean stalked off  towards his baby, waiting for Sam to catch up. Dean had started the engine, when Sam entered the car, feeling flustered.

'What's your problem, Dean?" He asked indignantly. 

"Nothing, Sam. We have to go home." Dean said.

The ride home was silent with Sam refusing to speak to his brother and Dean not bothering. He had bigger problems right now. Like how he'd tell his brother that his new friends hated him.

-------------BREAK------------

Hi, guys. I am so sorry for the late update! I got so busy and practically had no time :( Thank you for reading :D