rules.

General rules

Update 57

Your new Master may have other rules that you must adhere to.

He as the right to punish you as he pleases for any disobedient behaviour.

Memorize these and teach them to your daughters.

1. You must submit to your Master whenever he wishes for intercourse. He may use you in any way he wishes.

2. You must keep your body properly cleansed and ready at all times.

3. It is forbidden for you to touch yourself unless instructed to do so by your Master.

4. You may not leave the house without the permission of your Master (Some may wish you not to leave the house unless accompanied by a man).

5. Your daily routine must consist of cleaning the home, preparing meals, and keeping yourself properly cleansed. It is up to your Master to provide you with other chores.

6. You must wear an appropriate dress, always.

7. Your new Master has the right to change your registered name, but your number will always remain the same.

8. Your Master may choose how to punish you and for what reason.

9. You must never undress infront of another man unless you Master has asked you to do so.

10. You may only have intercourse with your Master unless he has requested that you do it with another.

11. It is strictly forbidden for you to have any sexual relations with another woman.

12. You must immediately report any pregnancies and attend all the required appointments.

13. You must willingly give any sons to the government.

14. You will not talk in public unless requested to do so by a Man.

15. It is forbidden to argue with your Master.

16. It is strictly forbidden to remove your collar of ownership.

If any of these rules are broken more than once, the penalty may be death.