51.

JIMIN

I leaned against the closed door, trying to catch my breath. I had ended up in a large, empty room that was usually used for storage, and around the room were cardboard boxes piled up and pushed into the corners.

"Shit," I tutted when I felt a bang on the door, followed by stronger, more insistent bangs. I was thrown forward by the force and spun around, standing proud in the centre of the room. If I was to die here, then I would die with honour. I would not stand down for anything.

The wood of the door splintered and cracked, and was thrown off its hinges as soldiers forced their way in.

"We need him alive!" Came a voice from the back of the mass of soldiers, and they parted, revealing Taehyung. He pushed his way to the front, his eyes sad.

"Stand down, Jimin," He said, "Please, I don't want you to get hurt,"

"Then call off your soldiers," I said, adjusting my grip on the sword.

"They aren't my soldiers," Taehyung snapped, "They're from the government. Stand down, Jimin,"

"I won't!" I yelled back.

"Fuck's sake, you stubborn asshole!" Taehyung said, drawing his sword and striding towards me. Before I could react, he spun, facing the soldiers and positioned himself next to me, "You always get us into trouble!"

I almost took my eyes off the soldiers in shock to look at Taehyung, but luckily my years of training didn't betray me. Almost as one, the soldiers surged forwards, swords at the ready. They were expertly trained by the government to fight, but Taehyung and I had been fighting together since we were children. They were no match for us.

"Why, Tae?" I asked, blocking another strike from a soldier, and kicking him in the stomach, sending him flying.

"Is really the right time?" Taehyung grunted, busy with his own fight, "I don't want Hannah to live so badly anymore,"

"Hannah?!" I leaned backwards, barely dodging a swipe from another soldier, and swung my own arm out, smacking him squarely in the jaw with the hand that was holding my katana. I didn't really want to kill anyone, if I could help it, "You're in love with her?!"

"Of course I am, stupid ass," Taehyung snapped back. He swung his sword as I ducked, taking out a soldier at the same time I dispatched of the one attacking him, "Why else would I petition so hard against her execution and bring her to live with me?"

"On behalf of Bee, I'd like to thank you," I grunted as the last soldier crumpled to the ground.

"Bee? Why?"

I grinned at him, "Because she's Bees sister,"

We both spun and lifted our swords as someone ran into the room, and I lowered it again when I saw who it was.

"Jimin," Daisy lifted her gun, pointing it at Taehyung, who raised his hands. I stepped in front of him and she lowered her arms.

"He's on our side," I said, turning to him, "We need to find Namjoon. We need his help as well,"

Taehyung nodded, "He was mobilizing the troops by the gate,"

"Then let's go,"

---

BEE

I fired an arrow from my bow before I even dismounted. Yoongi was already rushing to the back door, where Hannah was bravely fighting off a group of soldiers with her short sword. I dropped one, and then another before Yoongi managed to rush forward and help her. 

"We have to go back in," Hannah gasped as I reached them, "Jimin and Daisy were fighting a whole squadron,"

Yoongi nodded and grabbed Hannahs hand as we ran inside. However, as we ran towards where Hannah left Jimin and Daisy, a group of soldiers spotted us, and we were forced to turn back and find a place to hide.

"How are we going to get through?" I whispered, "There's no way we can fight all of them!"

"Now!" Hannah cried, grabbing both mine and Yoongis hands and draggind us from our hiding space. The corridor was clear, but we knew that more soldiers would be coming at any moment, so we followed her as quickly as we could.

"Shit!" Yoongi cried as some more soldiers came towards us, "Not this way!"

"In here!" I noticed a door to the side and shoved it open before falling in myself. Hannah dragged Yoongi in behind us, and just as she reached out to slam the door shut, a soldier came through the door, a gun pointed right at her.

"Hannah!" I screamed, but Yoongi was faster. He leaped forward, grabbing her in an embrace and swinging his body around so he was in between the gun and her.

"No!" Hannahs scream was deafening, almost loud enough to drown out the sound of the gun as it fired bullets straight into Yoongis body.

Yoongi jerked and tightened his grip on Hannah, not letting her go until his strength gave out. Hannah dropped to the floor with him, sobbing and cupping his face in her hands.

He coughed, choking up blood as he struggled to breathe.

"No, Yoongi, baby, no," Hannah sobbed, holding him, "No, no, hold on, we can fix this, we can-"

Yoongi slowly lifted his hand, reaching up to touch her tear stained face, "I love you, Hannah," His voice was barely above a croak, and he kept his eyes on her, even when we heard the soldier re-loading his gun, and the footsteps of others behind him, "Protect Bee,"

Hannah grit her teeth as another sob tore from her throat as his hand slowly dropped and his eyes closed. As his breathing stopped, Hannah staggered to her feet, picking up Yoongis forgotten gun. She emptied the clip into the soldier with a scream, before dropping the gun and stumbling to me, where I was still standing in shock, tears in my eyes.

I felt her bloodied hands reach up to cup my face and she pushed me up against the wall, before wrapping her arms around me, trapping me so I couldn't move.

"Promise me that you'll live a long and happy life," She sobbed, "Mama and I will always be watching over you, HoneyBee,"

"No!" I screamed struggling in her arms. I was wearing the leather vest, even if I was hit, it wouldn't kill me, but she wouldn't let go. Instead, she lifted her hand and tucked my head down so it was by her shoulder.

I couldn't do anything but scream when the gunfire started again.

---

AN: .... I'm sorry DX

Theres only 2 chapters left.

Not edited WhAt A sUrPrIsE~