Extra Chapter 2

HOSEOK

I had to admit; now that I had the woman, I wasn't quite sure what to do with her. I had her bound and attached to a chair in my home, and I paced up and down in front of her, trying to think about the next step in my plan.

Really, I should have planned a bit better, rather than acting impulsively, but I was just so angry, and I saw an opportunity and took it. I didn't even have to risk waiting for the General to fall asleep before taking her; there was no way I'd win in a fight against him.

I could see the woman begin to stir in the chair, and quickly covered her mouth and nose again so she remained unconscious. I wasn't quite ready to face this witch yet; I hadn't made the proper preparations.

Once her breathing evened out again, I let go and went around my house looking for something I could gag her with. I didn't want her using any of her evil magic on me. I settled with a rag that my old woman (before the new laws came in) had washed and hung up in the garden, and brought it in to wrap around her head. Once it was tied tightly, pressing into her mouth, I also liberated one of my training collars from a tied up bag that was supposed to have been delivered to the town hall for burning already. 

I selected one with small spikes of metal on the inside, so if I tugged on it, it would dig into her neck painfully. Strictly speaking, these collars were not permitted for use even before the change of leadership, but I found them to be particularly effective on stubborn red zone cases.

As I attached it snugly to her neck, she began to stir again, and I stepped back and attached a chain to the collar, satisfied that I could control her if she tried anything.

---

JIMIN

I stepped out of the shower, drying myself off thoroughly with a towel, before wrapping it around my waist. There was no point getting dressed again, as with any luck, my partner and I would not be interrupted tonight. 

However, when I headed into the bedroom, Bee was not there. Her shoes were neatly placed up against the wall, but her night clothes were still folded on the bed. Assuming she had gone to get herself a drink, I sat on the bed, running my fingers through my damp hair, trying to make it look as nice as possible.

My hair wasn't cooperating, and Bee still hadn't come back up to bed, so I pulled on a pair of underwear and trousers, attaching my katana in the scabbard to my hip out of habit. I headed downstairs, but none of the lights were on, and I couldn't hear a single sound of human life.

I frowned, however, when I heard the sound of the wind breezing passed the house, and pushed my Katana out of the scabbard slightly with my thumb, so it was ready to use if I needed it.

I moved quietly on my bare feet into the kitchen, only to drop my arms in surprise. The door that led out into the garden was open, and in the light of the moon, I could see absolutely nothing.

Bee was not here.

"Bee?" I called, hoping that she would somehow appear behind me. She didn't, however, so I rushed back upstairs, checking every single room while calling out to her. There was no answer, so I thundered back down the stairs and out into the garden, shouting as loud as I could.

"Bee!"

---

BEE

I opened my eyes with a groan. My head was pounding and my mouth felt dry, and I realised with a shock that I was gagged and tied to a chair. As I looked up, I could see a man standing across the room, holding onto a long chain that seemed to be attached to a collar that was around my neck. His body was tense, and he stood up straighter when I glared at him.

"You've finally woken up, witch," He said, his upper lip curled in disdain, "It's time for you to answer for your crimes,"

I tried to speak through the gag, but only managed to make incoherent sounds.

"Oh no," The man said, stepping forward so I could see his face in the light, "I'm not letting you cast a spell on me," 

I gasped when I realised who the man was. He was the man that had tried to buy me when I was up for auction the day after my eighteenth birthday. He was the man that Jimin had told that he could not purchase me, because his license was suspended.

He was the man that was arrested first, and kept in the jail for the longest amount of time, for refusing to change and set his woman free.

"It's a good job I wasn't allowed to purchase you," He spat angrily, "You bewitched our general, you and your witch coven! And now our magnificent city is in ruins!"

I could do nothing but glare as this mad man paced back and forth in front of me, still gripping the chain tightly in his hand.

"But I'm going to break this spell," He said, "I'm going to break it, and set us free from the reign of your high witch!"

He moved quickly towards me, yanking on the chain and making me yelp in pain. There was something sharp all around the inside of the collar, and it dug into my skin painfully, "And once I set us free," He growled close to my face, "I will have you and your sinful, lesbian witch friends burned alive at a stake!"

---

AN: Oh ho ho where will this end?

And also, I hit 10k today omg thank you so much! I don't deserve do many wonderful Bumblys!

..So as promised, once this is done, I will write a smut >///<

Not edited, what a surprise.

Also, check out my new books,

"The Pianist" - Min Yoongi

"Wendigo" - Jeon Jungkook