Competition

Hey Bumblys!

So here it is

I am planning to have another book printed, of Jin's (Hugo) journal.

There will be a LOT of pictures of animals in it, and as I mentioned on my wall, I would like to have you Bumblys draw for me.

So, here is what is going to happen.

I will pick some people who will work with me and I will give them a detailed description of how the creature has to look.

The book will be sold without profit as its a collaboration but I will send the artists a copy of the book and a small gift for working with me.

The rules:

1) I will give you a description of three animals below, please choose two and send both of them to my email in one (please draw the pictures on one sheet of paper so you only send one overall image)
Email: chimchimicorn@gmail.com

2) Please make the pictures at least semi-realistic. They can be digital art if you want.

3) These pictures can be coloured if you want, but the ones being printed will be black and white.

4) In your email PLEASE PUT YOUR WATTPAD NAME

5) You must sign the work you send me for the competition, but the work for the book can not be signed. I will obviously give credit at the end of the book!

6) You have to be willing to give me your address (IF YOU WIN) and name. If you win, we can talk through Line, Kakao or Whatsapp if you want.

7) Please don't draw any backgrounds. Just the animal and a shadow if you want.

If you know someone who is a good artist and would like to get involved, feel free to tag them :)

Ok so the pictures:

Please pick two of the following

Horse

They look like normal horses, but they have sharp fangs and sharp claws on their feet. They don't have hooves, you can either draw them with club like feet or paws. They walk on four legs. You can give them slightly shaggy fur if you want, like a pony, or normal horse fur it is up to you.

White Deer

They are large deer that are white in colour, with a body similar to a red deer. Bucks have huge antlers that have white flowers growing on them, and females have no antlers.

Cave Spider

You read the book hahaha. Big, giant spiders with enormous fangs that inject venom. They do produce silk, but don't tend to make webs unless it is in their den where they sleep.

The deadline is on or before 6th January (UK time).

I know a lot of people have shown interest on my wall, so I'm looking forward to seeing the entries!

I will also post as many of the entries on here as possible.

Remember, the winner/s will be working with me on a project that will be getting printed. I will put snippets on here but not the whole book.

Feel free to ask questions here

Good luck guys!