SeungMin (Rqstd)

Author's Notue:
Requested by one of my most active readers, Mochi-Mari. I hope you like it ;^;.

****

Mari's POV

Me and Seungmin are in a relationship for almost a year now, and weve been keeping it from my brother, the leader of the group 'Stray Kids'. Well, I tried getting all the courage to tell him but, that day hasnt come yet.

I sigh, carrying a bag of water bottles to the dance practice room of the boys, slowly peeping on the stair case, wondering if Seungmin is there.

None from his members know about us and it gets really hard keeping it sometimes. When I felt that he wasnt coming any minute, I made my way to the dance practice room when I saw my brother leaning against the door of the room.

I gulped feeling a cold sweat through my back as I kept a straight smile on my face.

"Hey there Mari" he says smiling at me with his eyes forming a half crescent shape with it.

"H-hey oppa." I smile, ignoring the fact that my palms are getting sweaty.

"Those are for us?" he asked with a little shimmer of hope in his eyes. I smile at his childishness and nodded in response, giving him the bag in sync.

He giggles as he ruffles my hair. "Thanks a lot Mari, arent you coming in?" he asks almost going inside, with his head popping out of the door.

I gulped, not ready with an excuse to meet up with Seungmin. "U-Uhhh, Im still gonna help Seungmim with the bags." I say, trying to control the stuttering of my voice.

He smiles as he squeals like a child. "Theres more food?!" I nod, feeling guilty that I have to lie to him. He smiles as he bid good bye and a 'be careful' look before closing the door in front of me.

I,  on the other hand, scrambled when I heard the click of the door sound. Making my way tot the exit. I breathed heavily, trying to catch my breath as I felt a presence behind me.

"Boo!"

"AHHH!" I screamed as I jumped foward, turning around just to see a laughing Seungmin, clutching onto his stomach.

I pout, going closer to him as lightly punched him. "You scared me..."

He calmed down as hearable giggles can still be heard. He came closer as he gave me a bear hug and spun my around lightly, making me clutch onto him and smile.

"Sorry baby, you know how I love pranking you~" he says, putting a finger under my chin, making me look into his dark and deep eyes.

I still pout, wanting to know where this would go if I continued. He puts his arms around my waist as I felt my body heat up. Still, though I already have the urge to hug him and kiss him, I remained my game face on.

He smiles at me crouching a bit as he gave my lower lip a few pecks, making that little kiss sound. He continued as I felt my cheeks burn and gave up, laughing at his silliness as he made funny faces as we held each other close.

"You know we are still in the building, we might get caught." I say, making my eyes roam around the area we are in.

"Mhmm, wanna go to the park or something then?" He suggests. I nod and he held my hand as we made our way to the park.

Feeling the cold wind hugging my face and sweeping my hair from behind was a good feeling but it was better as I felt a pair of arms wrap around my waist and started to sway slowly.

There was a moment of silence between us. A good kind of silence. Not a dead beat or a awkward aura around it but a calming and sweet feeling.

We stayed like that for a moment when I suddenly asked a random question that I regret asking...

"When will be the day when we wont hide from anyone anymore?" I sigh, mentally slapping myself for bringing that topic up.

He stayed silent for a moment as I felt him breathing onto my neck.

"Soon, I just want to take all thid alone time with you to be able to know you more and to know you better. I know it sounds crazy but I hope you understand I----" I cut him off by kissing him on the lips. Pulling back just to see a crimsom red shade visible on his cheeks and ears.

"This is no time to ramble anything about any kind of topic okay? I understand that you want this to work. That you want us to work and I want that too. Thats why I agreed to this, thats why were bere together."
I say as I caress his hair maki g him cover his cheeks as I find his actions completely adorable.

He just nodded with a smile plastered on his face.

He then suddenly attacked me with random kisses, giving me pecks on spots that I have tickle on.

I giggled nonstop from his sudden weird yet cute acrions towards me. I try escaping but his grip wont let me. I laugh my butt off as I try to catch my breath when he stopped.

He gave me a cheeky smile as I pinched his cheeks, stronger than I should have.

"Oww~" he cried out like a child maming me giggle as I made a run for it.

He held his cheeks where  I pinched him as I heard him say,

"Oh its on baby"

And with that we completely forgot that we needed to do things and just enjoyed each other's company at the park.

******
Author's Noteu:

IM.NOT.GOOD.WITH.FLUFF.IM.SO.SORRY

But yeah! Here is your request and I am very sorry if it didnt turn out to be as good as you imagined but thank you for requesting! 💕 xx

Ill be posting more request so make sure that you follow me so I can make your request come true and I can dedicate the update to you.😁

Thats all for now my little lovelies~

(btw good luck for school tomorrow whoever has their school tomorrow! xx)