Interview Time (Hyunjin)

Author's Notue:

A very cute dance machine is what I call this boi.😚💘

and omG that picture *ded to the 99999th power*

******

Manager: Hello there Hyunjin-ah!

Hyunjin: *bowing as he made his way to the chair and sits*

Manager: So I have a question for you. What is the one feature that you love about Y/N and why?

Hyunjin: 왜 갑자기? (Why so suddenly?) *scratches the back of his neck and the other staff giggle at him as well as Y/N who is near the corner, taking a video with her phone*

Well I probably like her eyes the most. Cause her eyes are really round and has this sparkle to it and its really the first thing you could pay attention to hwen you see her. Its really fascinating and I feel calm when I look at her (e/c) (eye color) colored eyes.

Manager: Really? Y/N-ah can you come here? *motions Y/N to come*

Y/N: *is flustered and slowly went near the manager bowing to the camera in process.*

Manager: Omo! Wahhhhh, thats a really good eye color.

Y/N: * giggles cause she couldnt take the stare for too long*

Hyunjin: *is finding it cute that youre flustered* *smiles*

Manager: Do you often stare at each other?

Hyunjin: *gets flustered all of the sudden* H-Huh? What do y-you mean?

Manager: Isnt there like a time when you know, you just go to the park and watch the sunset and you suddenly made eye contact with each other and all those lovey dovey stuff couples do?

Y/N: *is flustered* Omo, thats too romantic. *covers mouth with hand lightly*

Hyunjin: I think we may, do that, somewhere in the future.... *he stares at you giving you a smile as you are now a tomato*

*****

Author's Notue:

welcome.to.the.cringe.world.ahhhhh.leeeee.luuuuu.yahhhhhhh.

IDK I FOUND THE ENDING CRINGEY ALSO IM SO SORRY THAT I HAVENT BEEN ONLINE FOR MOST OF THE TIME IM AT SCHOOL😭

But Ill be out this morning and I think I can make one or two for today.😚

Thats all for tiday and Ill be seeing you, in my next updateeee!😊

안녕!~💋

-Ms.Sarang👑