BangChan (Rqstd)

Author's Notue:

A little something for radiahtes💋 Thank you so much for requesting this cute chapter and I hope you enjoy it.💖 (I found her gist of the story really adorable like omg😍)

*****

Y/N's POV

Oh gosh Im almost late!

I sprinted my way through the huge yet crowded hallway, passing through people and some idols while I pass out some papers of their schedule and interview scripts.

Ive been working as a semi manager and producer for 2 years now, befriending other producers on the way was really over whelming, to the fact that no one was my age. Until, I made a little friendship with the newly debuted group, Stray Kids. I mean I wasnt really close with all of the members, only their Leader, Chan.

He's a really hard working guy, he produces a lot, most of the time he makes sound tracks or even lyrics when one of the members would come to visit him, plus since he was an idol? Almost half of his time is eaten by the practice room, so every other morning, he dances or learns some new dances to remember.

I sigh as I pass out the last few papers to some idols and bowed my head as I fixed my mask which was covering the half of my face.

I then, sprinted my way to this small office me and Chan shared because he reasons out that at least someone could keep him company since he gets scared most of the time when he is alone, even if its morning.

I just giggle at his excuse and picked up some cola before entering the room. "Hey chan." I say as I saw him concentrating a bit too much by his computer while he jolds a pen in his hand. He leans to me once he heard me and smiled.

"Hey Y/N."  he greets giving me that one sided dimple smile that he has which I honestly found so adorable to a guy like him. I smiled back and placed the cola by his desk as his eyes sparkled. "Thanks man!" he says as I popped open mine and began to drink and nodded at him before going to my table and started to made drafts to incode.

After 5 hours...

I put on my mask and went to take a schedule on top of my drawer for the group, Got7. As I fix some uo before putting my hand by the door knob I reminded Chan.

"Hey Chris, dont over work okay? We literally have 15 minutes before our last shift, let go for a bit yeah?" I tell hik as he leaned to me and stretched his arms uo and nodded lightly. I smiled in content as I made my way to their waiting room awith a stack of papers by my hand.

Knocking on the door, Jinyoung sunbaenim opened it and I bowed auromatically. "Sunbaenim, here are the schedule for you for the whole week straight." I say, trying to make my voice clear to be able for him to make up my words under the mask.

I learned Korean thanks to Chan, it was really hard at first but simce the day that he thought me, it was really easy to get.

He nodded and bid a small goodbye and a thank you as I bowed again and went back to the room. I breath heavily, trying not to let my inner fangirl vibe out yet. This wasnt the time.

I opent the door just to see Chan still stsring at the screen and writing a draft.

I tap his shoulders and he got startled.

"Yah!"  He says clutching into his chest and breathing lightly. I giggle at his reaction and went close to his laptop and know about what he was writing about.

It was about their new comback album.

My brows come intact as I asked him.
"Hey, shouldnt the manager be the one making the draft and memo for the album?" I say, clewrly pointing out that this was his manager's job, not his. Also wanting him to let lose for a bit since he was a very hardworking guy all through out the week.