Felix (Rqstd)

Author's Notue:

Hey kpoppin05💜 Sorry this took so long I was going to make this yesterday but I fell asleep! 😭 But anyways here it is fam!  Thank you for requesting and waiting!💖 Ilysm!💋

*****
Martina's POV

Oh gosh Im gonna be late!

I sprinted my way tot he bus stop seeing the bus slowly move as I fasten my running and eventually catches up to it. I fixed my hair as the door opens and saw the smile on the drivers face.  I slipped my card through and tried to look for an empty seat but couldn't find a not awkward one.

As my eyes roam around I slowly make a decision.

A guy holding twins while the other one is crying and the other is barfing?
Eww no.

A creepy looking guy that actually looks like a homeless guy but does have  good sets of clothes.

Mysterious but no.

"Martina we cant go if you're standing. " the driver says as I randomly and quickly just sat anywhere my butt landed to. As the other passengers sigh I felt flustered and went through my phone.

A little later when the bus started to move, I closed my phone and saw a reflection of a guy with his hoodie on as well as earphones attached to his ears peacefully sleeping. I felt my face burn up realizing how good looking this guy actually was.

The glow of the newly arising sun moving through his face made it even better. How his freckles pop out and his plump lips stuck out as if he was pouting made it so adorable.

I suddenly shook my head staring for too long. I cleared my throat flustered about my own actions.

I sigh, averting my eyes somewhere else and not really achieving the mission not to stare st the guy again since I did give glances for some few minutes. Its just to the fact that he looks dangerously handsome that he can literally have any girl he wants in a snap of his fingers. His defined features and a sharp yet some what soft jawline makes me more mesmerized onto the male figure beside me.

A little picture wont hurt...right?

As I slowly took my phone out, I snapped a few photos of the guy smiling in content when I looked them up and checked them. I glanced at the guy again and again until I found myself inside school grounds.

I breath heavily not being able to forget about the guy's face as it pops up all over my brain while I was fixing my things by my locker.

This, I assume, is gonna be a long day.

I proceed to my class and started being all stressed and mind ready.

The next day

Its been 5 days since the day that I sat beside this guy by the bus, whom I dont know yet, and took pictures of him while he always sleep to the trip to school.

I waited for the bus to come this time as I was proud of myself actually being able to be a whole lot early than I usually come.

Hearing the steady sound of heavy wheels coming my way, I break into a smile which I hid before I enter the bus and taking up the seat beside this guy.

I held my phone close and watch through the window seeing the guy half awake. I frown a bit only to think that I couldnt take picture of him anymore as I enter the bus and slowly make my way beside him.

I didnt stare at hom this time, only unnoticed glances were made. Throughout all the ride he was just staring at the window with no expression. I wonder what he's thinking about...