Today's Lesson (part 3)

"Ankle restraints? Fuck no!"
"Again. What made you think you had a choice?" I smirked.
"What'chu mean? Of course I have a choice."
"And I call bullshit. Legs in the air."

She glared at me. I rolled my eyes and laid her on her back. Before she had the chance to get up I latched the chain on her collar to my desk drawer, then I clasped the metal cuffs to her ankles and attached the bar. She tried desperately to close her legs but she failed and I laughed.

"Metal bars don't bend baby."
"Fuck you..."
"We'll get to that soon enough."

She kept glaring. I picked up the purple toy and turned it to low. I pushed the panties to the side and used the tip to play with her entrance. She squirmed. I just kept teasing her. Slowly pushing the toy inside her, I watched her facial expressions change.

"S-Stop fucking teasing me..."
"I haven't even started to tease you yet."
"Mr. Brown..." She trailed off, looking in my eyes. "I want you...inside me...please..."
"I see someone's learning."

She squirmed some more. I bit my lip. A man has urges and desires. I honestly just wanna say fuck this entire lesson and bury my dick in her as deep as it can go. But that's not an option.

"Unchain me..."
"No. Then I couldn't discipline you."
"Dammit unchain me!"
"No thank you."

I turned the toy to medium which made her jump and moan in response. I moved it in small circles around her clit. She of course tried to run. I'm not having that. I pushed the toy in, but only halfway. She yanked at the chains. I smirked.

"Want the chain off huh."
"Y-Yes..."
"Beg."
"What nigga?"
"Beg me to take them off."

She frowned. But only briefly before a smirk crept onto her face. She looked into my eyes and squirmed slightly.

"Please...Mr. Brown...take them off...I can't take any more teasing...I wanna touch you...please take the chains off..." she pleaded.
"That's nice. Keep going."
"Don't you want my hands all over you...searching for every sensitive spot? I wanna feel your skin...please Professor..."
"You're pretty good."

I left the toy inside her on high while I put on a condom. Watching her squirm only made my dick harder and more sensitive so even the simplest task, such as putting on a condom, suddenly felt good enough to bring me close to orgasm. I took a deep breath in attempt to calm myself and pulled the toy out of her slowly. Her legs shook. Without hesitation I plunged my full length deep inside her. Her eyes widened as she let out a grunt. She's tight. Real tight. I knew immediately I wouldn't last long inside her. The way her walls pulled me in almost made a nigga cry.

"Dammit Ana..."
"Y-you could've warned me Mr. Br-"

I cut her off with a thrust of my hips. She pulled at the chains moaning.

"Chris when I'm inside you."
"Y-yes sir..." she nodded, her voice shaking a little.

With that being said, I started taking long slow strokes. But not too deep. I don't wanna make her pass out or anything...yet. The way her body responded to mine felt like we'd done this before. Not too far into it she started to move her hips in sync with mine. It took a lot of willpower for me to keep my eyes from rolling into the back of my head. My hips developed a mind of their own, gradually slamming into her harder and faster despite me trying to go slow and gentle. Before I knew it I was ramming into her and she was screaming.

"Right there! Don't stop!" She moaned.
"Didn't plan on it, ma." I whispered into her ear.

She shook at the feel of my breath on her neck. I got tired of this position so I flipped her on her side and pulled her leg over my shoulder. Deeper I went, just to test how much she could take.

"S-stop! Don't go any deeper!" She whined after a minute or so.
"Too deep for you?" I teased.

I fucked her like that until she came. She's a squirter. She laid there breathing heavy for a couple minutes. I put her back on her back and plunged myself back inside her. She moaned loudly. I wasn't about to let her up without getting MY share of pleasure. I thrusted hard and deep with my hand on her stomach. I knew she could feel me in there. I pressed my palm down firm and watched her arch her back. I felt my orgasm coming soon and I refused to stop until I got it.

"Fuck...you're too deep Chris!"
"Beg me to pull back."
"Please...please pull back...I can't handle you this deep...!"
"I'll think about it..."
"Chris please...I'm gonna go crazy! Please pull back...fuck!"

I dug my teeth deeper into my lip and pulled back slightly. She let out a grunt of relief. Her legs started shaking and her walls clenched around me. I let out a small gasp, her eyes rolled back and I closed mine. My orgasm hit like a ton of bricks and she came harder than the first time. Feeling satisfied with myself I looked up at the 11 other girls who were staring intently at the scene before them and I smiled, wiping sweat from my forehead.

"That was BDSM lesson 1. Bondage."

____________________________________

My bad babes. I forgot I had a deadline. I'm supposed to be updating on/before Wednesdays every week. Sorry I took so long. I had Writer's Block. Love you guys. I love all the feedback and support you guys give. You're all awesome.

-CaraBearr💋