Wet Dreams & Memories

It's 7:26 am. There's no way in hell that I should still be having sex if I started at 4. If there was a contest between them for who rides dick better...I don't think I could choose. I won't say a name but damn one of them is tight as hell. I gripped her small waist with one hand and used the other hand to make up for the time my dick is occupied. Loving every minute of this, I knew I wasn't gonna be able to make breakfast this morning. And I doubt any of the girls were getting any sleep with all the noise coming from my room. Oh well. They signed the waiver. I can feel myself about to bust. I can't even hold back anymore.

"Ohhhh shit...!"

Lauren

All damn night the only thing I heard was porn in the next room. He should really learn to fuck quietly. It can't possibly be that fucking great. And it sounded like 2 girls. He came and got Jessie last night while I was asleep. I've been in the same house with her while she had sex before but this was too much. She was way louder than human ears can take. I buried my head in pillows last night, highly irritated by the fuck fest next door.

Amber

I slept very well. Always choose the room furthest from the potential problem. I woke up this morning and Yasmyn was nowhere to be found. I rolled my eyes as I sarcastically thought 'Oh I wonder where she could possibly be.' I shook my head and gathered my things so I could get into the bathroom before people started really waking up. The only ones awake were myself, Lauren- who I ran into in the hallway, Mr. Brown and his girls of the night. Perfect opportunity to grab a shower before all the hot water's gone. No one's up at 7am around here on weekends.

Cara

"Don't stop please...!"

"Put it right there ma. Right there!"

"That's my spot!"

"Right here?"

"Dammit!"

"Shh you'll wake up the girls."

"I'm trying...fuck!"

"Hush ma...I can't go deeper if you're loud..."

"D-Don't go deeper...!"

"It's too late mami..."

"Chris!!"

I shot up from my bed. Is that the kind of dream he was talking about? What'd he call it...? Whatever. I had it and it's new and it's weird for me. I sat up and Nayumi was staring at me.

"Are you okay? You were moaning while you slept."

"Y-Yeah I'm okay."

"Who were you dreaming about?" She asked with a smug look on her face.

"No one in particular..." I lied.

"You are lying to me. You were dreaming about Mr. Brown weren't you."

"N-No not at all..." I mumbled as I looked away from her.

She was staring daggers into me. I need a cold shower. That could be a valid excuse.

"I-I'm gonna go take a shower. I'll be back." I said, quickly gathering my things and jetting out of the room.

I bumped into Jessie on the way. She mugged me hard as hell before smirking and trying to make it obvious she was wearing Mr. Brown's shirt. It's not hard to tell a man's shirt on a woman's body. She limped back to her room and I rolled my eyes. No time for her shit today.

Mr. Brown

Last night was fuckin crazy. I didn't think the little one was gonna do me like that. She really shocked me.

"Don't go easy on me just cause I'm small. I think I might be able to handle you." She'd said.

"I didn't plan on it." I had responded with a smirk.

When she got on top of me she looked into my eyes and said one thing.

"Just don't cum too quick."

Which was oddly arousing. I didn't expect her to do a full split on me like she did.

___________________________________
I know. Short chapter blahblahblah. Update blahblahblah. Positive feedback welcomed. Anything else, miss me with it. Please and thank you.

-CaraBearr💋