Emotions

Lauren

It's too early in the morning for Jesse's ass to be bragging about dick. She's getting on my nerves and I'm about to kick her ass out into the hallway. She just kept going on and on and on about how well Mr. Brown could use his body and hands. Funny part is, I don't really give a shit about that. I'm just here because I'm not about to let one bad grade fuck with my GPA. I'm maintaining a 3.2 and trying my hardest to get it up to a 4.0. Eventually I'm gonna reach my goal. For now I just half listened to what my friend was saying. Something about that Yasmyn girl doing a split. Great for her. I opened my textbook to drop a hint that I wasn't interested. There was a knock at the door. I got up and opened it. Mr. Brown stood in the hallway in his underwear as he beckoned me to follow him back to his room. I did as told and left Jesse there by herself.

He led me back to his room and shut the door behind me. I looked around the rather large room curiously. There were all types of jewelry on the long dresser. Watches, earrings, rings, chains, you name it. I know teachers don't get paid much so how did he get all this? He noticed me staring at the expensive looking items and chuckled.

"I save my money for the things I want." He smiled.

"Oh. All of these are really nice." I said, still staring at them.

"Thank you. You look...damn good in those shorts..."

"Thanks. They're my favorites."

"Lock that door..." he bit his lip.

I hesitantly did as he told me to, afraid for what was about to happen. As soon as I turned the lock and it clicked, he was pressed against me. He was stiff and rubbing against my back. He let out a very shallow breath on my neck, sending a tingling sensation through my entire body.

"Miss Lauren..." He damn-near moaned into my ear.

"Mr. Brown..." I responded.

"Strip..."

"U-um...I don't really feel comfortable with this."

"Are you nervous? I won't hurt you." His hand brushed over my abdomen.

"W-Why would I be nervous?"

"You just seem a little...jumpy."

"Jumpy? I'm not jumpy..."

He picked me up and laid me on the soft King sized bed. I stared up at him waiting for him to back away but he didn't. He pulled my arms above my head and held them there with one hand while the other tugged on my shorts until he got them off. It's not that I wanna do this...he's just too strong for me. But...I can't say I don't like it even a little bit. He hovered over me, staring my body down and it was making me a little self-conscious. He released my arms and pulled my shirt off of me, tossing it somewhere in the bedroom. My bra was his next target. He went to unclasp it but I stopped him.

"What's wrong?"

"Could you...leave my bra?"

"Sure...?"

He kissed his way down my neck to my navel and just above my panty line. I thought I knew what was next but he stood up and put on a condom instead. No tongue action? How...boring. He removed my panties swiftly then he massaged my clit with the tip of his manhood. I shivered slightly. He's such a tease. He smirked down at me. He kept teasing me with his tip and I was getting impatient. If he's gonna fuck me he'd better stop playing.

"You want me inside you don't you..."

"D-Don't get cocky."

"Well...you are dripping on my bed sheets."