Proof

Nayumi

I passed up being first...why? That's none of your business. I was drawing Mr. Brown for the third time this week. He's been on my mind for the longest time. He called me up to him. I stood and approached him. He smiled. What the hell is going through this man's head.

"Yes sir?"
"You can drop the sir. We're almost the same age. I have an assignment for you."
"Assignment?"
"Yeah. Some guys are gonna come through in about 3 minutes. And I need you to be my volunteer today."
"M-me? Why?"
"Cause I didn't get to break you in first."
"B-but I've never been with...anyone...your size..."
"That's okay. You'll love it."
"It'll hurt."
"So I'll let you be in control. You do what you want. Tell me what you like and don't like."
"O-okay..."
"You can even pick an outfit from the back."

I nodded. He led me to his private office and as he changed out of his suit- as he did every day, I looked through the racks of kinky outfits he owned. I peeked over at him from the corner of my eye, watching him pull on a pair of black basketball shorts. His shirt came off. His tattoos complimented his body well...as if they belonged there in the first place. He noticed me staring and winked. I blushed...probably harder than I should've. He pulled on a tank top. Just socks, no shoes. I returned my attention to the clothes rack as soon as he left the room. I found something reminiscent of one of my uniforms from school when I was in Japan. Just a kinkier version of it.

Chris

8:10. They'll be here pretty soon. I'm glad I got a girl to do it...but I'm not exactly sure how Nayumi is gonna respond to the guys. Speaking of her. She's been in the back for a while looking for an outfit. Wonder if she found one. A vibration from my phone interrupted my thoughts. It was a text from August.

8:13am: can't find your class.

8:14am: big ass building off campus. Looks abandoned. Third door inside.

8:14am: aight.

I placed my phone back down. Cara's missing. And so are Amber and Yasmyn. They weren't dismissed from today's lesson so where could they be? She's probably skipping. Maybe slipped out when I wasn't looking. I was about to mark them absent when the door opened and they walked in all looking slightly annoyed. I was about to ask until I saw who was behind them.

"Mr. Brown, get your fucking friends." Cara snapped.
"Someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed today."
"And someone woke up with an empty bed today too so we're both in a bad mood."
"Office. Now."
"Office my ass. I'm sore."
"Just go. Why you always make shit hard?"
"It's not that complicated for me to make things hard for you."
"Fuck the office. Follow me."

She rolled her eyes and followed me to the room next door.

"What's wrong with you?"
"Your friends followed us all the way here tryna get at us. Amber was petrified. You know how scary it is to be a white woman followed by a group of random niggas?"
"N-no..." I choked out, fighting back laughter.
"That shit ain't funny."
"No. You're right. My bad."
"Why are they here anyway?"
"Spectators. I told you earlier."
"Oh right. Who's your victim today?"
"Nayumi."
"Little Nayu!? You crazy!?"
"Shh! She knows. All I need you to do is behave yourself."
"What's in it for me?"
"What'chu want?"

She stepped closer to me, chest to chest, and smirked. Her hands slipped under my shirt, roaming over my chest, abs, and back. Her lips brushed against mine lightly. Not a kiss but it was something. She stood on her toes and whispered in my ear.

"I'll tell you later...Professor..."

I but my lip and backed away. I jerked my head in the direction of my classroom and she headed toward the door. I followed. Just as she pulled the door to the class open I smacked her ass as hard as I could. She yanked the handle with a moan-like scream.

"Sounds familiar."
"Damn. You gotta learn to be more gentle. I already got bruises from yesterday..." She mumbled.
"If want me to I'll kiss 'em. Each and every one." I muttered back as I passed her.

All eyes were on her momentarily. She smiled politely and walked to her desk. That's it. I need to be back inside her some time soon. Jamal and Red were fucking with my students. Keeis too. Aug and Mike weren't really doin' shit. I sighed.

"Y'all leave my girls alone."
"Why every girl in here so damn fine?" Red asked, walking toward me.
"That's what I ask myself every day."
"So it's 8:20." Aug said.
"And?"
"You ain't busy for shit." Keeis added.

Just as I was about to speak I felt a small tug on my shirt. A tiny voice that I don't remember ever hearing spoke with a heavy Asian accent.

"Ne...Sensei..."
"Oh my...damn..." I managed to say as I turned around.
"I'm ready..." Nayumi blushed slightly.

She was standing there in a schoolgirl outfit. Cliché but damn it fit her well. I licked my lips as my eyes followed every little curve of her body. She's only about 5'2. I hope I don't hurt this girl. She looked up at me slowly.

"S-Sensei...?"
"Damn Nayumi..."
"Does it not suit me?"
"Oh it definitely suits you."
"T-Thank you..."
"Ready?"

She nodded. I turned to my guys.

"Y'all can sit at a desk. Or y'all can watch from the window of my office door. But you can't stand there. I need that space."
"Nigga you're not serious are you?" Red asked.
"Yes I am. I told y'all what I do. And y'all didn't believe me so here's your proof. Nayumi."

She handed me a condom out of my desk drawer. I sat behind my desk in my swivel chair and rolled it on. Then Nayumi walked over to me. She was completely silent as she slipped her panties off from under her skirt. I nodded my head, telling her she could go ahead. She obliged, straddling my lap slowly. She didn't take me inside though. Instead she played with her entrance with my tip, slowly moving her hips around. I smirked at her. Maybe her not going first really wasn't her being shy or not knowing what she was doing. Maybe she was bouta wear me out. She might've been plotting this. She whispered in my ear.

"I've been waiting for this...Sensei..."