Extra Credit

"Ah shit...don't stop..."
"What's my name...?"
"Fuck...deeper..."
"What's my name mami? Lemme hear it..."
"Chris..."
"Scream it for me..."
"Chri-s!"

I woke up drenched in sweat from probably the wettest dream I've had in a few months. Not only that, but I now had an erection to deal with. Jacking off is not an option. Never will be with my occupation. I have 2 options here. Either A; deal with having it until I began class today, which results in me being in pain for 10 hours, or B; email one of my students for a little bit of 'Extra Credit'. B was lookin' real nice right about now. I opened the app on my phone and started typing.

Cara

I wasn't asleep. I stayed up all night watching anime. I needed to catch up on my episodes. I was only part way through the latest episode of Attack on Titan when I heard a ping from my phone, letting me know that I received an email.

christopherbrown@aacademy.com:
Are you interested in earning a little extra credit?

carabearr@gmail.com:
That depends on what I have to do to earn it.

christopherbrown@aacademy.com:
You'll see. Meet me at 37 South Maybelle in 20 minutes.

carabearr@gmail.com:
Give me 30 and you've got a deal.

christopherbrown@aacademy.com:
Okay sure. 30 minutes. Wear something easy to remove.

I stretched and got up to hop in the shower. After bathing I slipped on a thong, matching bra, a pleated black skirt and a white button up top. I combed my hair and pulled it up into a neat bun, slipped on some flats and headed out.

In less than 10 minutes I pulled up at some house I'd never seen before. I sat there a few minutes gathering my thoughts and trying to figure out what I was going to have to do for my extra credit. After finally sorting my mind I got out and locked my car, walking up to the front door. I knocked politely and waited to be let in. Mr. Brown came to the front door in basketball shorts and not much else. Immediately he yanked me inside. I looked around. A very nice living room. I watched him walk over to a couch and sit, looking at me expectantly.

"Don't just stand there. C'mere."

I nodded, walking slowly in this unfamiliar place. Once I was in arms reach he pulled me by my waist, causing me to straddle his lap. I looked into his eyes which were dark with lust in the already dimly lit room. He pushed my shirt up, planting soft kisses on my stomach all the way up to my chest as I watched him intently. Without warning he ripped my shirt open, buttons flying everywhere- not that he gave a fuck. His hand slid up my back sending a slight chill up my spine as he unfastened my bra.

"You can ride right?"
"I prefer the bottom..."
"Well you gon' ride tonight."

He stuck his hand in his pocket and pulled out a condom. He looked at me and put it in my hand. I opened it as he removed his shorts revealing the monster that I should probably be more afraid of considering I've still got a slight limp. I rolled the condom on him, he watched me and my nervous movements. My hands were shaking. Once it was secure Mr. Brown pulled my thong off and dropped it to the floor before sliding his tip inside me. I bit down on my lip. He kept pulling me down until I refused to let him go any further. Slowly I began to rock my hips against his as his lips trailed along my chest and neck. Soon he tired of me playing around and took matters in his own hands, yanking my body down as he thrusted his hips upward into me. I threw my head back.

Mr. Brown

I'm impatient with these things. I bounced her as I brought my hips to meet hers, harder with each thrust. I listened to her moan out my name. Music to my ears. With every bounce she got a little louder. I wanted her to scream. I yanked her down faster. The faster I went the more she moaned. She reached up and undid the bun in her hair, allowing it to cascade over her shoulders. I mercilessly slammed her down on my length for a good 47 minutes before she started to whimper. Burying her face in my neck she licked, sucked, bit until I whispered in her ear.