Tonight

After dinner Aaliyah begged, " Sky! Can we pretty please go outside and play in the snow."
" of course! How about you go get your snow pants on and everything else while I'm cleaning up. Okay?" She smiled and ran off.

Shawn helped me clean the kitchen, " I'm coming outside with you and Aaliyah."
I put the sponge down, " fine, go and put on your coat." He smiled and grabbed his winter coat.

After Shawn and I put on our snow pants gloves, hats, etc I made sure Aaliyah was ready.

We went to their back yard and Shawn automatically started to throw snowballs at Aaliyah and I.

Then Aaliyah started to fight back. We had a snow ball flight, and after that Aaliyah made about 30 snow angles. After 1 hour of being outside, Aaliyah was freezing, so we went inside.

Aaliyah was begging me to help her make cupcakes. Shawn was pulling the eggs, oil, and the batter out while Aaliyah and I were getting out the bowls and pans.

After mixing the  ingredients together and putting the uncooked cupcakes into the oven to bake I told Aaliyah to go get her Pjs on. ( she was falling asleep just sitting at the kitchen table.

I went to go put the dirty spoons in the sink. Shawn was reaching for the flour.
" Shawn, please don't make a mess with the flour!"
He seemed a little taken back, " You really think I'm that messy."
He added, " Sky do you mind looking at this?"
I walked over to him and he asked me to look down at the floor.

While I was looking down he took a handful of flour and put it on the top of my head.

I sat up and shouted, " Shawn!"
I acted like I was calm, " Shawn, can you please go get the milk bag out of the refrigerator?"
After he was done laughing at me he went to go grab the milk,
" wait, why do you need mil-" before he could finish that sentence I splash a handful of flour!straight into his face.

I tired running away, but Shawn grabbed my waist and pulled me back, " now your getting what's coming to you!" He took the flour bag of flour and threw it on me, in my hair, on my cloths.

After he threw the flour I yelped, " stop, stop it got into my eyes." I started to rub them.

Shawn stopped laughed, put the flour bag down and came over to me, " I'm sorry Sky. Are you okay?"
I had two eggs in my hand that I took from the counter, and I turned around to face him. I started to laughed, " I'm a good actor, aren't I!"

Before he could say or do anything I took the two eggs and smashed them into his brown. Soft hair, and I started to rub them in.

He pulled me in for a bear hug and got all the flour and eggs on me. After the hug he pretended to fall on the floor.

I ran over to him, " are you okay?"
He whispered, " yeah. Can you just me a piece of paper towel please."
I nodded and ran straight to the counter.

I went to go turn around to Shawn and I got half of the milk bag on my head.

I slammed the paper town down, " that's it" I took the whole carton of eggs and walked towards him until he was corned Into a wall.
He begged, " okay Sky, you win."
I threw two eggs at him, then I looked all over the kitchen, and bingo.
I grabbed the left over batter that we did not use.
He put his hands up like her was surrendering, " okay seriously Skylar, don't come anywhere near me with that chocolate!"
I started to laugh, " a little birdie told me that chocolate is a pain in the butt to clean up and it's one of the worst stains. Let's see if they statement is true."

I ran over to Shawn and spread the chocolate all over his face and mouth. I whispered, " now, we are done." I went to go grab some towels to clean his mess up, but I slipped on eggs and oil and I fell on my butt!
Shawn was laughing his butt off when I fell
While he was laughing he helped me up. I came back from grabbing the mop and I started to clean up the floor.

Shawn stopped me, " I can clean this up, you go take a shower and see if Aaliyah is okay."
I smiled, " thanks chocolate." Shawn just rolled his eyes and continue to clean.