Flirting

After Dylan and I came home from the park, Karen wanted to talk to Dylan, so I went up stairs and took a shower.

I was in my room sitting my bed, listening to music when Dylan comes walking in.
" oh sorry. I should have knocked." Dylan's says reaching for his cloths.

I take one ear plug out, " it's fine."
He takes off his sweaty shirt from this morning and puts on a dark green t-shirt, then goes on his computer.

Around 1pm, I decide to make my self a fruit salad.
" hey Dylan, want a fruit salad?" I asked
He looks away from his computer, " sure."
I walked out of room and into Shawn's

" hey Shawn, want a fruit salad?"
He's playing with his guitar, " I guess so." He says not looking up.

I close his door, " Shawn are you okay?"
He puts his guitar down, " no. I have not seen you all day, the second you wake up, you spend it with him and you already have a nickname for him!" He tells me

I laughed, " is Mr. Mendes jealous?"
He had a straight face on, " it's not funny Skylar!"
I walked over to him and kiss him, " no one can replace you. And stop worrying about Dylan. Now I'm going to make a fruit salad. Be back in a few." I walked to the kitchen.

While I was Making 3 salads Karen comes up to me.
" hey quick question sky, is there anything going on with you and Dylan?"

I cut up the apples, " Karen, I promise you, not at all. We are just friends." She takes a piece of apple, " okay. Thank you."

I make the salads and bring one up to Shawn, then go Into my room and gives Dylan's his.

" hey Sky, are we still going out for dinner?" Dylan asks

I shove a piece of strawberry in my month, " I'm down for it." He grins.

I walked down stairs with my and Dylan's bowl.

Shawn comes up behind me, " hey so, Matt and Brian want to hang out tonight around 5. You wanna come?"
I put the bowls in the dishwasher, " I would love to, but I'm busy."

He laughs, " doing what?"
" im going out with Dylan." I said.
Shawn looked like he was having a heart attacking, " serious?" He was mad.

" calm down Shawn. It's not a date." He walks away.

Around 6, Shawn already left, Karen was making dinner for her and Aaliyah and Dylan and I were bored.

He suggested that we got into the backyard to play some football before going to Tony Streamers.

We play foot ball for about 30 mins until I stop and look at the yellow, pink and orange sky.

Dylan walks over, " what you think Sky?"

I whispered," noting gold can stay."
He lick his lips, " yeah." He says.
I whispered, " we, us hanging out is great, but it won't last forever."
He smiled, " I know. Let's make the most out of it."
after we look at the sky, he drove  to Tony Streamers. We both get hot dogs and we share some fries.