Hey Again

For the whole day I was either helping Aaliyah Pack for her sleepover, or I was helping Karen with dinner and Dylan's room.

Karen had to leave a little early, because of Aaliyah and Manny. So I had to finish making dinner and preparing Dylan's room, since he was going to be here in a hour.

Thank god Shawn was home with me, because he helped me out with dinner. After I was done with Dylan's room I headed down stairs. When I was walking down stairs I heard Music blasting from all different types of people.

Starting from Ed Shreeran and ending with the Jonas Brothers. For a while we were down stairs just jamming out, until we heard the door bell.

I said what first came to mind, " Turn down the music and play nice Shawn." I walked over to the door and opened it.

I saw Dylan with his brown gorgeous hair spiked up, with a black t-shirt and tan pants with a backpack and some books along with his phone in his hand.

" Hey Sky." Dylan said with a smile, before walking into the house.

I shut the door, " Hey again, Dylan." He walked in and saw Shawn standing there.

" here Dylan in order to put your bags down i'll show you to your room." Shawn said nicely.

Dylan said with a laugh, " that would be great! Thanks Shawn."

Before they started heading up the stairs I mouthed " Thank you". Shawn smiled at me.

Once then stepped into my room I stood again the wall on the other side, trying to listen.

" Shawn, this is Skylar's room." Dylan noticed.

" yes it is. Sky is staying in Aaliyah's room for right now." Shawn said.

" well that was very-" Shawn cut Dylan off.

" please listen Dylan. We were really good cousin before you met Sky, and it was very cool hanging out with you, but do you know whats not really cool? Hitting on my girlfriend. I know that Sky is one of the nicest and sweetest people you will ever meet." Shawn paused for a second.

He continued, " but shes is one best thing in my life right now, and I don't want anything to mess that up."

Dylan knew that Shawn carried about me a lot, " I'm really sorry Shawn. That was so wrong of me, and I know I stepped out of line. And I would never do that again, and I should say Sorry to Skylar." Dylan said softly.

Shawn cheered up, " Thanks man. And Skylar needs a friend like you. she does not trust people easily after her mom died, but she trusted you."

Dylan broke out smiling.

" come on, Skylar and I made some dinner. Lets eat." Shawn yelled.

Dylan laughed. and I rushed down the stairs as quick as I could ], and started getting out some plates before the boys came down stairs.

The boys came running down the stairs laughing.

" hey guys, ready for some dinner?" I laughed. They both nodded.

we grabbed our plates and grabbed some dinner.

We wanted to watch a movie while eating, and Dylan said Maze Runner, so we watched it, and it turned out to be an amazing movie.

After we ate Shawn took all of our plates and headed over to the sink.

Before Dylan stood up I whispered to him, " Can I talk with you outside right now?" He nodded and walked outside.

I walked over to Shawn before walking outside, " i'm going to talk to Dylan."

I walked out on the porch watching Dylan look at the sky.

I was walking up behind him, " isn't it beautiful?" He asked.

I stood right next to him, " yeah it is. The moon illuminates the night sky." I said

He laughed.

I smiled at him, " I like your laugh."

He laughed some more, " I like your smile."

I did not know what to say, " Dylan your amazing, You an amazing friend. your just amazing, and I would love to have a friend like you, but i'm with Shawn."

He looked down, " Sky I thought Shawn did not cared for you, and I knew you deserved more, but tonight I realized you guys make a great couple, and I shouldn't not have tried to ruin that, and i'm very sorry."

I took his hand. I held his hand out of carrying.

He added, "Sky...when you told me that you lost our mom, I could not stop thinking about being a child and you have no parents, and then a couple months later it happened to me, and I don't know how to get over it." That statement took a lot out of him.