1D's Reign in Wattpad

Nick here... And yeah, I went there.

Got any problem with this? Shoo.

1D Fanfics in Wattpad has been... out of hand. Very much so.

Each category, you will find fanfics about them. No matter what.

Vampires, werewolves, aliens, superheroes... even those contents with Rape and shit.

Seriously.

I have no hate for them, I just don’t like them.

I’m okay with some of the fanfics since some can be rational and wrote nicely. But some are so cliché and looked as if written by an 8 year old. Seriously.

Get. Out. Of. Wattpad.

You are dirtying the stories out there. Rape? Kidnapping? *face palms*

If the 1D ever read these, I think they’ll be very much disgusted and shit. What would you feel if you found out that these kinds of story about you were released in a popular site? *sighs*

I just wish that Wattpad would flush them all out.. Haha! Mean? Nah. Truth.

There are much too many of fanfics about them that it’s getting irritating. You can’t go to search for a specific category and not see them there.

People. They are only a normal boy band that will soon{hopefully} disband in the near future.

What I would love to see in the category is fanfics about animes or manga.

Don’t get me wrong, I love anime and am a proud Otaku here. *chuckles*

Problem with it? Well, fuck you sir. Smiley face.