Shit Happens and Life Just Fucks You Over

There are those days when it just doesn't work out for you or a something good turns out horrible.

Well, for me, it's pretty much everyday. No exaggeration. 

One moment, I was having one of the best day then--

BAM.

Life just goes and fucks it all over. 

Life is a bitch that is on it's on-going period.

Apparently, I'm on one of its favorites being that I can't go one single day without getting fucked up. Friends, family--heck, even my dog and other fucking animals.

It just suddenly comes and goes then comes back full force.

My friends just tells me that shit happens and that's life.

Guys, I know. I have a life and it's fucked up. Please stop stating the obvious. Use the common sense that God has given you, if He gave you anyways.

It's also irritating how people sat they know how I feel when don't even know what the hell is going on. Jeez. I know you're trying to help but seriously? Do you really?

I sometimes wish that people would say what I needed to hear, not what I wanted to hear in comforting. Know the difference between the two. But it seems I've only found some that I can count with my fingers.

Well life? I've got a lovely finger to show you and it's raised high and proud.

-Y-