text messages

Kacie POV

I hurry up and got out of the bed as fast as I can.

I went in the bathroom as I saw a pair of new clothes hanging up on the towel rack I 'awe' to myself as turned on the water to get ready and take a shower and took the final pieces of my clothes off as I hear the water from the shower dropping like a waterfall.

*20 minutes skips*

I took my phone off the charger to look what time it was, as I covered my body with a towel that Namjoon put out for me then I saw a few messages and missed calls from my bestfriend.

(14 miss calls) from Ja...

( 6 messages )from Jae....

Damnit I missed a lot of calls from her I sat on the bed as my long Carmel hair got along my shoulders, I texted her back as soon as I heard the door crack..."Kacie are you a-" I turned around and stand up as I stare at Namjoon "Nope I'm just getting ready." I said smiling with fear and joy he looked at me weird as Yoongi came inside he stopped in his tracks and looked at you....

Namjoon POV

(Damn I hope he doesn't say anything stupid)

I stared at Kacie's blonde drenched hair that looks Carmel brown and Tangled I walked up to her and motioned her to the bathroom so Yoongi couldn't say anything about her, but yet he will when the door closes, I wait there embarrassed.

"So was that the fan you slept with?" He asked running his hands though his brown chocolate hair...."yes who else would it be so you see another woman in here?" I questioned he glared at me as Suga walked in Namjoons room blasting with happiness.

"NAMMY!"

He ran and jumped on my back as I fell "Really Suga!?" I yelled as I put my hat back on while flating my pink cotton candy hair out of the way.

   " your going to be okay!" He smiled as I tried to get off the floor as Kacie gives me a hand but how the hell did she come out of the bathroom with one one little freaking crack on the floor?

"Thanks." I said as I looked into her pretty eyes.

"No problem you look tired?"

Kacie POV

"Yeah I am tired.." he said smirking " -from doing something late at night..." he whispered I slapped him on the chess.

"Ouch! What was that for Kk?" he asked with satisfaction and anger burning in his eyes...

"Shut up at least you didn't get punched."

He shrugged then heard the door being swinged opened from down stairs and also heard a deep cocky voice coming from downstairs....