Jael No!

"KACIE!" Jael came up to me as I smelled alcohol from her breath she started dancing to the music and then I realized she has her car keys in her hands, Namjoon took me by the arm and twisted me as I giggled then I looked back at Jael worried then Namjoon traced my glance.

"Kacie is going to be just fine she just have to rest and she won't be that much drunk anymore.." I felt him put his hand on the small my back we looked at Jael again but she wasn't there.

"Where did Jael go!?" Scared to death I saw her with Nikon her other best friend that I hate so much I hope she doesn't see me, then I turned around as soon as I heard "Kacie it's nice to see you again!" She says as I heard a smile in her words I turned around and put a hateful smile on and waved at her, she waved back as she and Jael take another shot I frown my brows in concern, Jael, I can't have Jael to beat herself up at my party.

"Really so your going to give her another shot she's drunk enough leave her alone!" I yelled Nikon stared at me without a smile "you know Damn well bitch she is my best friend not yours!"she says pouring liquor on couch smirking then Namjoon began to take his shoes off "we should really take this room before someone else does-" he looks at Nikon confused then I told him I want her out of my house, and he asked me why, I told him what was going on.

But Jael maked it out that she wants to  go with Nikon I tried to tell Jael it was a bad idea but she wouldn't listen to me.

"Jael...Please don't go with her your posed to stay with me..." I felt my eyes stinging and burning as if someone threw hot water on my face but Jael just walked away as I tried to go after her I felt someone's hand on my wrist.

"Just let them go."

I turned around to see who it was, and It looked like it was Yoongi who was trying to catch my attention the whole time standing there, and waiting impatient.

" what about JJ?"

He looked at me and told me it was alright and asked me what was going on I told him I didn't want to talk about it he nodded his head and said says sorry I went to my room crying, and crying, I was crying all along and my head was pounding thinking about my best friend.

I was thinking that she will never be my friend again but I realized that she's just drunk maybe she would just call me in the morning maybe she will just come back in the morning, I got a tissue and start wiping off my tears I heard a knock on the door and put as much fun Foundation over my nose and under my eyes because it was red of irritation I took a few aspirins and open the door.

"Umm Kacie? It's about JJ she got in the car crash with Nikon.." Namjoon says worried I widen my eyes with shock.

"JAEL NO!" I ran out the room and slid  on the banister of the stairs as he comes after me.

I realized he has his phone pressed against his ear, then he started telling everyone to leave immediately I couldn't hardly breathe thinking about my best friend Danger.

why does this happen why does everything bad happens on my birthday like when my dad broke his leg my birthday when I was 12?

Namjoon begins to talk again to the unknown person on the end.

Nikon POV

"I DON'T KNOW IF JAY EVEN BREATHING! SHE WON'T WAKE UP!" I  cried talking to my brother he told me he'll be here as fast as he can then Told me to also call the ambulance.

I nodded my head in agreement then hanged the phone up and start dialing "911"

"9-1-1- what's your emergency?"

"I can't feel my legs and my best friend Jael is not even breathing!" I said with a hint of sadness in my voice the operator told me to calm down and take a deep breath I did as I was told but I didn't calm down after that,I told the operator what happened and where I was and he told me the ambulance will be here in 12 minutes as soon as that I heard a car come by then Namjoon rolled down the window.
"NIKON WHAT THE FUCK YOU WERE THINKING!?"
I saw Kacie and I threw my Jacket over Jaels body then I heard the sirens of police cars and an ambulance truck then I heard a lot of doors shut as The Emt's work their way to take me out of the car, then they when too take Jael's body off the front of my car they picked her up and started treating her and took her to the hospital as a police officer
Tests me if I'm drunk or not he told me to walk in a, straight line.

I begin to walk in a straight line as he also said for me to count my steps and My legs wobbled a little giving up as Namjoon, and Kacie trying not to cry, and also talks to the officer testing me.

"Alright Ms.Kim can I take your breath test?" I nod as he brought a stick in between my lips as I put my tongue over the stick.

"NIKON why the hell did think it was a good idea to drive Jael and you knew you where drinking at the party what the fuck is wrong with you?!" My brother says staring at me.

"Ms.Kim your sobriety test is over 0.34...It's Not supposed to be over 0.20 or 0.19, so the meaning is that you are drunk and you are most certainly the one driving the car so you are going to jail for drinking and also thinking it was a good idea to drive while you are drunk." The cop took out his handcuffs and starts cuffing me as I looked at my brother with his eyes watering and also frowning in frustration, he stared at me as kacie was crying for Jael.

The cop pushed my head down and put me in the car as he shuts the door and talks to Namjoon and Kacie for a while then got in the car.

This was it I'm going to be in jail my whole life..