Mr.Cruz why you?

Namjoon POV

I noticed a lot from the heavy footsteps that it got to be Jungkook but it turned out the it was...

"Namjoon, Kacie what in the hell are guys doing in the dark?!" He say looking confused and frustrated, I smiled acting like nothing happened...he stared at my whole body then looked me straight in the eye.."what the hell was you doing to my daughter?" He said calmly forming his hands into a fist he waited for a answer but I was speechless and frowned at my director...

"Look Mr.Cruz, she can do whatever she's wants, and she can sleep whatever guy she falls in love with, and you can not go in her life and take that from her!" I glared at him with a fire like glaze burning and sitting in my eyes ready to cook something.

Kacie started to get mad I looked over at her and motioned her it is ok and I got this, her father tugged on his sleeve then looked up with sad some eyes.

"Your right I'm sorry Kacie baby I just got mad because of your mother just left me to got with another man and, I don't want that to happen with my little girl..."

Kacie POV

Really we should've talked about it sense I moved out and went to live with Jael but I knew he felt some type away when mom left him, Namjoon stared at my father and I as he started to get impatient, as we sat down to have a little talk about what happened between Namjoon and I that night, and how we got together but after when my dad left.

There was I loud friend silence...