The black mark (ch. 3)

Namjoon POV

Why am I feeling nervous as I tend to open up the door to my room? Is Kacie going to figure out maybe I should put some make up over it?....am I freaking out to much or no? Am I asking to much questions to myself even though I can't answer them myself?

I opened up the door as soon as Kacie pushed me on the bed and looked at me serious yup I know It got to be with the hickey on my neck....

"What is that on your neck? Am I not that good for you anymore?! Are fucking other girls!?"

She yelled at me and I started to get an headache...."Look Kk I'm not goi-" I got cut off by her "don't cut me off why are you kissing and having sex with other girls AM NOT IMPORTANT TO YOU ANYMORE!?" Her voice stared to crack from her eyes watering as tears start falling down too her cheeks. I sat there and stared at her shaking my head "Baby...I still lov-" I cut myself off as she kept slapping my chess crying I kept saying "sorry" then Kacie looked up at me with her red eyes she sniffed as she was crying and left the room...

Kacie POV

Why Is he so fucking rude? why did he cheat on me and he doesn't even like to see me hurt? Why did he even-? Never mind!

I walked down the hallway wiping my tears as soon as I saw Jael coming up the stairs with Jimin I pretend I was laughing then Jael looked at me and looked deep into my eyes and gave me a look that says 'your not even okay so don't act like your okay..'

Jimin stopped walking as soon as Jael stopped in her tracks "Kay what's wrong?" She asked pissed off...and she asked me "What did he do?"

I shrugged because I didn't want Namjoon to get hurt because I know Jael doesn't play, whoever messes with one of her friends heart and feelings with face death, she throws hard punches trust me I experience one of those...

Then Jael didn't even knock on his door I started to smile, because Jimin tried to stop her but it was to late...

"Namjoon get out here before I beat your ass!"