His last match

Beeeeep

The buzzer goes off with Karasuno in the lead. They had finally won against Shiratorizawa. They were all cheering and crying from happiness that they didn't notice their little ace off balance. But their happiness didn't last long because a large 'THUMP' caught their attention. Not only the team, the whole gymnasium went silent so they could find the source of the large noise. It wasn't until Suga was looking around the court for Hinata that he noticed he was lying on the ground, not moving. Worried, he walked towards him and tried to shake him awake. Thinking he had collapsed due to exhaustion.

"Hinata? You can't sleep on the court," Suga said cautiously.

He was about to lift the orange haired boy into his lap when a girl with the same hair as Hinata ran in and yelled, "SHOYO!!!"

They were all confused at the girl but didn't stop her from running up to the boy.

"...no...no...no...No....NO!!NO!!!" the girl muttered.

"Coming through..." a voice said.

A man in a white coat walked onto the court and quickly ran to the two orange haired kids.

"I thought you persuaded him..." he whispered to the girl while checking on Hinata.

"I TRIED!!!" she yelled at the man. "I so desperately tried but he wouldn't listen to what I say."

"I knew he wouldn't," the man muttered under his breath.

The man kept doing things on Hinata while the others, still in shock, couldn't say anything or do anything to stop him.

After a while, the man stopped what he was doing and lifted Hinata up. He started to walk out of the court but Karasuno didn't let him. Not until he explained what was going on with their little ace.

"I'm sorry for asking, but would you mind telling us what's going on?" Suga asked.

"He didn't tell you?" the man asked. "I was told that he did but he doesn't listen so I guess I should tell you."

Before the man could tell what was going on, Hinata woke up.

"I thought you promised me that you wouldn't tell anyone else," Hinata said.

Everyone looked at him, he looked as if he was about to pass out again but his voice held firm.

"Why don't we talk about this somewhere private," the man said.

So they did. Of course after the ceremony.

"So Hinata, I guess you've been keeping us in the shadow. Mind telling us what the man was talking about?" Daichi asked.

Before Hinata could start explaining, the girl who had the same colour as him started talking.

Wow... I should've been doing my homework but this is what I got... I hope it's good... and I know lots of authors say to vote and comment but you don't have to if you don't want to... But someone should remind me to update because I'm going to completely forget that I even wrote this... anyway thank you for reading this and I don't own anything except for the words!!!! Thank you!!!