His fear

Nekoma stared at Kageyama, shocked at what he had just said.

"Kageyama... what are you talking about?" Yaku asked. "I thought he was aching from muscle pains because of the tournament... is it not?"

Karasuno didn't say anything.

At the nurse's office...

"Shoyo..."

As Kenma said that, Hinata slowly opened his eyes.

Hinata's POV

'Everything hurts... I can't move...'

As I opened my eyes, I saw Kenma holding onto my hand. I could see his mouth moving but I couldn't hear him at all.

"...yo....Sh....Shoyo!!!!"

"Ke-Kenma?" I struggled to say.

"Are you okay?! Do you want anything? Water?" Kenma asks hurriedly.

"No, I'm okay..." I say slowly so he couldn't hear the pain in my voice.

"Shoyo..."

"Where am I?"

"You're at our nurse's office. You passed out during practice, remember? I think Kuroo called your team over and they should be here by now... Do you want to go see them?"

I paled.

"Shoyo?" Kenma asked with worry mixed within his voice.

"... I don't want them seeing me like this..." I mumbled. "Kenma, I can still stay at your place right?"

"Yeah, it's okay but you should - "

"Hinata!!!" Someone yelled as the door slammed open.

My team walked into the office, along with some of the Nekoma team. The others were standing outside but close enough to hear us.

"Hey everyone..." I say quietly.

"Hinata, your sister was looking for you and when Kuroo called..." Suga-san rambled.

"What he's trying to say is that we were worried when you suddenly disappeared... Is this where you've been the whole time?" Daichi-san said.