Tournaments

Hellllllooooooooo~~~~~

I AM BAAAACCCCKKKKKKK!!!!!!

Thank you everyone for commenting and for all the pain sounds recommendations!!! I've also realized many of the unrealisticness of this story: why wasn't Hinata's family called when he went to the hospital and etc. This is because I totally forgot about his parents... But let's assume that his parents are busy trying to find a cure for Hinata's illness and Natsu has gone to camp or something.  

Enjoy the new chapter and stay safe everyone from the COVID-19 virus!!!!!!!  

Also, please comment whether you would like Hinata to live or tragically die!!!! 😈😈😈 

Hinata's POV

I sat on the bench to watch the first game between the two teams. The schools mixed their players to form unique teams only seen here and it was exciting, but a little frustrating that I wasn't able to join in and play as well.

As one of the team scored, a loud cheer rang throughout the gym and it made me smile. It reminded me of all the games I played and the hardships I faced, especially due to my illness.

Everything all came rushing back to me and I was becoming more emotional, thinking that this will be the last time I'll be able to watch another volleyball game. 

Slumping forward, my head was down. I hid my face so no one could see my tears and due to this, I wasn't able to detect the volleyball that was flying towards me. 

"HINATA!!!!" yelled many voices. 

I quickly looked up to see the nearing ball and I couldn't do anything but close my eyes and wait for the upcoming pain.

A few seconds later, I slowly opened my eyes when I didn't feel anything.

In front of me was surprising Tsukishima holding to a volleyball. He was scowling, but his eyes showed a hint of sadness.

I smiled as bright as I could and said, "Thanks Tsukishima..."

"..."

He didn't say anything, but stared at me for a few seconds and walked away with the ball in his hands.

Before he was out of reach, I heard him mumble, "Don't cry idiot..."

It was my turn to stare.

Although I couldn't see his face, I somehow knew that Tsukishima was also on the verge of tears.

My eyes left him when Kenma ran over and hugged me.

"Are you okay Shoyo?!!"

Smiling weakly, I was about to reply, but I was interrupted by the door of the gym opening harshly.

Everyone including myself stopped what they were doing and stared at the person that had slammed the door open.

I saw a flash of orange hair and realized who it was before I was overcome by darkness.