Tryouts

It seems like there was a little confusion about the ending in the last chapter. Although I intended on creating a scene about Hinata finally being recovered and joining the Black Jackals, I guess it gave the wrong vibes. The memory loss does seem like a good idea, but I plan on finishing this story since I've been working on a new Haikyuu story and I can't wait for you guys to read it!!

Thank you for all the support and comments!!!!

A few years later...

"Hey Tsumu! Tsumu!! Tsumu!!!" Bokuto yelled.

"What?!" Atsumu yelled back.

"You going to watch the tryouts today?!"

"No."

"Awww c'mon~~~~ it'll be fun!!"

"Bokuto I said-"

"Yes?"

"-no."

"I'll drag you by your legs if you won't come willingly!" Bokuto stated as he reached for Atsumu's legs.

"Wait Bokuto-"

Bokuto doesn't listen to another word as he grabs Atsumu by his legs and runs out.

Black Jackals Tryouts...

"Hey who's that little boy?"

"Looks like he came to the wrong place."

Whispers are made throughout the gym as an orange haired boy walks in.

"Hmmm.... I don't see anyone I know...."

Hinata starts stretching and gets ready for the tryouts as someone walks up to him.

"Hey little boy. Only adults are supposed be here. Go home to your mommy and come back when you're old enough."

Laughter spreads after the man's comment.

"Hey! I'm not a little boy! And I may not be tall but I can jump higher than you!!"

"Huh?! Don't joke with me boy! You can't jump with that height!!" he screams at Hinata while grabbing his collar.

"Oi! Who's fighting in my gym?!"

"Hey isn't that the coach for Black Jackals?!"

"What the hell are you two doing?!"

"I was telling the little boy to go home sir. We can't have a child during the tryouts," the man said with his hand still grabbing Hinata's collar.

"Huh. I guess so. I don't want a child in my gym either."

The man let goes of Hinata's collar and smirks.

"You can always see me on t.v. little boy~"

"What are you saying?! I mean you! Get out of here!! I don't want someone who can't control their temper!!" the coach screams at the man.

His smirk has disappeared and slowly changes into shock.

"What?!!! I did nothing wrong!!!! And I'm here for the tryouts!! You can't make me leave old man!!"

(Gasp)

Everyone goes silent and the man slowly looks around only to realize everyone is staring.

"What?"

(Silence)

"Coach~~!! You can't go in yet!!"

A young male runs into the gym with a clipboard in his hands.

"...? What's going on?"

"Hello child," coach says to the man. "You see, I am the coach of the team Black Jackals. The team you're trying to tryout for! Now that you're educated. Leave."

"You'll regret this!" the man says before storming out of the gym with his stuff.

"Now. Let's get started with the tryouts!"

Time skip to Hinata's turn~~

"Hello! My name is Hinata Shoyo! Nice to meet you!!"

"Hey wasn't that guy famous in high school?"

"Oh yeah! I remember... he was able to jump higher than most players on the court!"

"Yeah!! Karasuno's number 10!"

"Hey!! You guys in the back! Be quiet or I'll kick you out before the tryouts!" the coach yelled at the boys who were whispering about Hinata.

"Sorry sir!!"

"Anyway tell me about some of your strengths and weaknesses. You're a middle blocker correct?"

"Yes sir! One of my strength is that I can jump very high! But my weakness is having a weak serve," Hinata replied.

"Hmmm...."

That's when the gym doors banged opened.

"Hey hey hey!!!"

"Oi let go of my feet Bokuto!!!!!!"

Bokuto let go of Atsumu's feet and be fell onto the ground with a large thump!

*groaning noises from Atsumu*

"Hey hey hey!! Tsumu you alright?"

"I'm going to kill you!!!!"

Atsumu quickly got off from the floor and ran towards Bokuto.

Before Atsumu was able to reach Bokuto, the coach stood up and yelled, "Oi!!!!!! WHAT ARE YOU TWO DOING!!!!!!!"

"Hey hey hey! Good morning coach!!"

"(sigh) morning coach..."

"What have I said about - "

"Long time no see Bokuto-san," Hinata interrupted.

"Hinata..?"

Hinata smiles widely and said, "I'm back!"

Bokuto storms towards Hinata to give him a bone crushing hug, but he hesitates slightly remembering how fragile and weak Hinata was.

Seeing Bokuto hesitate, Hinata walks up and wraps his arms around the taller male.

And soon Bokuto returns the hug.

"Welcome back Hinata," Bokuto whispered.

Gaaaaahhhhhhh
Writing reunion scenes are sooo difficult 😭😭😭😭
Hope you guys enjoyed it and I'll be back with a new chapter soon~~