Sadness

I'm sorry about my last chapter... I published it and I didn't know how to take it down... Thank you for understanding *^O^*

Still Hinata's POV

"Yes... I was here the whole time," I said.

"Why didn't you pick up? We called you so many times," Suga-san whispered gently.

"I - " but I was cut off with a strong wave of pain that shook his whole body.

*sounds of pain* (if anyone knows how to write pain sound effects... Plz comment it so I can use it in the future... Thank you!!)

"Hinata!!!" everyone yelled.

Before anyone could react, Kenma quickly grabbed something out of his pocket and handed them to me. Which I took greatfuly and swallowed it without hesitation. The effects of the painkillers worked quickly and by the time everyone had calmed down, my whole body was numb.

"Are you OK Hinata?" Yamaguchi asked.

"It's... Numb," I said since I didn't want to lie anymore... Not to them anyways. They deserve to know the truth... And in time they will.

"Is that normal?" Noya-san asked.

"For me... It has become normal but other people wouldn't find it normal..." I relplied quietly.

"I - Isee..." Tanaka-san said.

"Umm... I'm really sorry to worry you all but what are you all doing here?" I hesitantly ask.

"What do you mean?! We're for you dumbass," Kageyama said angrily.

"Ahh..." I trailed off.

I didn't think all of you would come for me... and they have to practice for nationals...

"Y - you should all go back now... you guys have to practice... Don't you?"

"Of course we do... Hinata, we came to pick you up. You have to be our decoy so we can win the nationals!!" Sugawara-san said.

"But... I -"

"Shoyo is going to stay at my place tonight... And judging by the time, I don't think you'll make it home... Kuroo will let you sleep somewhere," Kenma inturupted. "Right Kuroo?"

"Huh? Wait Kenma - "

Kenma glared at Kuroo-san and I could see them talking with their eyes.

"*sigh* alright... Just for tonight," Kuroo-san finally said.

Kenma smiled softly and ushered my team our and telling them to come see me tomorrow at his place after I've rested.

"Hinata... I'll see you tomorrow... Okay?" Daichi-san said.

"Yeah!!" I said as I faked a smile with my numb face.