Tentacle Monster x Fem! Reader 🔞nsfw🔞

I'm sorta goin through a lot of shit here and that's gonna make stuff later than planned I guess.
I had calamari for dinner btw. That's as close as I'll get to having tentacles in my mouth.

🐙

"A kraken? Octopi and squids can't reach this size."

For the past few weeks, your research team had found quite the specimen. It took up two of your largest tanks, and since you weren't part of the recollecting group, you can't say you'd seen where those pink fleshy tentacles connect to.

The creature just stayed in the cavelike abode that was mimicked for it, plucking food rations off the sea-like floor only to drag back to its body.

"You don't mind staying overtime, right y/n? Just this once...?"
Since your coworker had gotten sick of the constant drag that came along with work, it was safe to say taking it easy for a bit wouldn't hurt. After all, maybe you'd get a peek at what the other groups saw.

So tonight was a night spent hunched over projects, trying to keep your focus on the things before you and not at the fact that the creature's strange behavior was...new.

Usually it dismissed itself as asleep at these hours, it's tentacles tucked neatly away in its abyss. But now it lashed at the top and glass of the tank-
Right in your direction.

Either way it's obviously calling for your attention, judging by the wavering motion of the suction cups that from afar looked like simple pearls.

To be quite frank, the whole monster indeed was, a kraken.

The tank erupted with movement as you approached. Taking a step back was futile. It popped off the tank's lid the same way it had seen it being opened when it was fed. Octopi are smart creatures after all.

Your face begins to drop with terror and worry as whatever you had in your hands clatters to the floor loudly over the sound of water dripping from the tentacles that loomed over your very existence.

For a moment, everything was still. The only emotion in the air was fear, worry and perhaps...lust.

With eager tenderness the tendrils lash out at your body, squeezing just enough for a proper headlock. Movement seemed to only reassure it into tightening around you more.

Although it did feel nice, didn't it?

Didn't it?
To have the suction cups examine you sent chills riveting down your spine, a heat begins in your loins.

Speaking of thighs and the like, the creature takes a slimy tentacle to latch around your leg and pull just enough to spread.
"Well...maybe for the sake of r-research..." it came out as a stuttered, croaked out gulp.

This in fact, could be reported as research, under file name- HUMANISTIC TENDENCIES.

Work right now really wasn't a priority as the tendril crawls up to your leg and caresses what's in between, the suction cups activating as a pretentious tease.

Arms bound, pushing yourself in the grip could only resort as the tentacle moving to your still clothed chest, staying in that area to fondle with.

You'd been keeping your voice down, especially after hearing footsteps. The beast hears it as well and quickly drops you, soaked and reeking of fish, to the floor with a wet slap.

"Y/n?! Are you alright?"
It was only the janitor who'd been passing by for his nightly rounds.
"I-I fell in." Was your answer to the mess(not just the one on the floor, but the one this kraken had left you in).

Lucky for you, it had left the tank's top open to make that believable.