Wendigo X male Reader

Uuhhh idk if this fits the requester's idea for a wendigo since there's so many different versions but here we go
Also I wanna add that they didn't specify wether they wanted it near nsfw or not so since I've been doin a lot of porn I'm gon take a short break from that for a sec

This contains blood mention so watch out for that

🗣

"Child, you know not to set foot in the brush like that. This isn't just my wives fairy tale, there's a creature-a wendigo- in there."

The woman's eyes bore into your soul for a split moment, and although she was some random passerby, a cat lady, a hermit- such advice played into your mind once again as the ghoulish beast dug it's freezing, dirty claws into your skin.

The thing's antlers was almost as large as its own body, soulless pale eyes tore into your skin.
Although what it could do with it's eyes was a nonviolent act, it's fingers shot a sharp pain throughout your body. Then and there a fat, darkly pink tongue lashed out at the crimson fluids that trickled from your flesh.

The raw hunger from the creature had you clawing at its hair, it's scalp, but paper white seemingly weak arms held you in an iron grip as it continued.
"A-at least take what you need...!"

Your voice was husked in pain, teeth gritted to a point where you thought they could break.
Streams of blood dripped from the monster's chin as it came to an abrupt stop.

It was breathing. Surely but silently you almost thought you could hear the a gentle wheezing from a bony chest. The grip you were in loosened, and you were dropped to the ground like a toddler to a toy it was uninterested in.

And so, that left you to regain yourself as you watch the creature crawl in a stalking manner off into the distance, not having enough to reach out to it again.

At least you could limp, despite the fact that there was no service here.