Werewolf X Reader

Not makin a porn cause we be havin a lot o those lately...also I felt like the scenario wouldn't quite work or I'd have to make a second part for the porny

🐺

"No, you know damn well I can't be with you anymore."

Being a beta, they needed a mate before becoming an alpha. Speaking of, the alpha of his own pack was beginning to retire from their position.
You, a human, had no business in such animalistic affairs.

The rules were as follows-
Whoever he marked was their mate, and nothing but their own. Yet, you weren't of the same kind...
Which therefore meant they could just drop you as they pleased, you being nothing but a used napkin.

Leaving his pack?
They'd rather die, and you understood the reasoning behind that, as the pack all seemed to get along fine throughout their ups and downs.

"Well what if...is there anything we can do to seal you and me together? Better than just a mark...?"
Your voice had gone a bit squeaky now, and you kicked yourself for noticing.

"There is one way, but I'd have to leave the pack as a whole. I wouldn't be able to join any other ones either." They sighed deeply through his animalistic nose, staring at you with yellow eyes.

"If I lived with you that wouldn't be a problem..." it was just a mutter you'd swallowed into your shirt.

"It would. As much as I love you, do you know how awkward it'd be for me, to be with a human? I'd be the laughingstock of the century." They gave a sarcastic chuckle, shaking their head.
"It's not that I don't want to stay with you." The wolfperson's voice had panned out to something more serious.
"It's that if I do, I'll have so many consequences."

"who gives a shit about the consequences!"
You'd had about enough, having kept quiet through all the information you'd already knew.
It was late, and you realized you'd best keep it down.

The other fell silent, as you were left feeling needy and pathetic.
It was due time, time to finally-

"I guess that's it then."

Nothing has slipped from your lips, that was their voice.

"If I could, I'd make you my mate, y/n."