Incubus X Reader NSFW

Listen h I know I've had requests n shit people want me to do
But first off lemme say that I'm having issues with money (in fact I'm thinking of having people pay for my writing/other art, and just in general doin commissions) and other family business so that's why requests are gonna be off for who knows when

👿

The moment your eyes set on him, you knew damn well you couldn't have your cake and eat it too.

"I'm here, just trying to do my fucking job, and all I get are wimpy humans." The demon before you sighed, looking like he was on his last straw.

He'd crawled in at night like a stray cat, not thinking twice about who was in the house and whatnot. You understood all too well what he was here for after he'd given a brief explanation, you were reassured only slightly that this wasn't a burglar. The only thing you haven't gotten however, was his name (you also didn't quite understand why he was being rather salty, but that was a topic for later).

"Adealine. It's my name, alright? Not something for you to take."

His average speaking etiquette brought you back to earth, you realizing that the lights were off and that you didn't have a good look at his features. Your hand reaches for the light switch, and the room floods with brightness. You didn't think demons could be this stunning.

Adealine's hair fell in waves at his back, his body lined with slight fur for a human, not quite hair, but fur. He still had the overall figure and aesthetic of a human, but his red yellowing eyes said otherwise.

The face was a mix of average and chiseled, as with his body, which was obvious had a slim but average build under his garments (which you were confused at, but they looked easy to slide on and off).

The horns and tail!

Those were so obvious you nearly forgot to question them! But they seemed like something you'd see out of a generic description of a demon, more or less incubus.

He didn't seem to care much about you, and your noggin was hit with a sudden realization-

This demon was going to have sex with you, you weren't his first, most likely not his last. Adealine took a seat at your bedside and heaved a sigh. "let's get this over with."

"I mean, you really don't have to if you do-" something tumbled from your lips, and he shakes his head, dirty blonde locks that had been scorched in the flames of hell slid off his shoulders.

"you think I haven't heard that before? Come on, it always ends in me shoving my cock in something." The male's shoulders slump up and downwards, tired eyes giving a sultry look.

Was your face reddening? That didn't seem to matter as of now.

Your hands began to fidget at something as you looked around. "how about...could I...?"

Adealine raised his brows at you and nodded, hands in his lap. "this is your first time. I can smell it."

Red began to spill upon your cheeks, some of it catching your ears as well. "J-just tell me if it's bad or anything..."

You begin to fumble at his lower clothing with all the courage you had, such a gesture only emitting a soft chuckle from his part. But it wasn't a mocking or derogatory sound, it was genuine interest in how you were going to take this situation.

His six-to-seven unaroused inches seemed to awaken as you took it in your hand, beginning to cautiously pump it in your hand. For a moment, nothing.

It was him just staring down at you with an emotion you didn't catch quite right in his eyes. Due to the fact that they were an inhuman color, it was all the more difficult to read them. Beginning to worry at your performance, you pump faster, which makes his breath hitch for a bit.

"Nn...focus more on exploring your partner rather than pleasing them...fussing over how you do will get you a higher chance of doing something they don't like. So for now, keep it sweet."

You had slowed down as he spoke, watching his erection pop gingerly as you began to follow his directions. There were so many things you could do though...

With a huff, you place his size in your mouth, wanting to see just how much of him you could down. You feel a clawed hand gingerly place itself at the back of your head, slowly massaging your scalp as your jaw inches all the way to over half.

Impressive for your first time.

But the hand that was at your head did nothing but urge you on, going to the tip to have your tongue play with the slit and roll this way and that around it. You could've sworn you felt the male twitch, his fingers exploring the texture of your hair as your mouth stuck to the texture of his cock.

A kiss?

You pull him out only to leave small licks and kisses on the figure of his sex, making sure to again stick your tongue in the slit of the tip of his member. That's when you feel something. A spot of liquid, a bit of heavy breathing.

So he was getting closer?

This news thrilled you as much as it embarrassed you.

A choked breath as you feel the claws ruffle your hair a bit, and you continued to work on him. And then and there, you realized you'd neglected a rather sensitive part-

Your tongue made a beeline for his balls, where you began to suck gently. His breathing became more erratic, was that a soft hum you heard?

The fact that his tail was swishing and curling in enjoyment behind him was rather cute, and you took him in your mouth again when you had your fill of that area. Adealine tasted a salty kind of musky, leaving a rather enticing smell that had you bobbing your head faster and sucking rougher.

He was careful not to arch his hips too hard into you, but now it looked that he couldn't resist. It was rather soft, an attempt to pull himself back. "O-oh, I'm..!"

Not only his movements were delicate, but his voice had wavered to something of the sort to accompany this aesthetic. Your lips were too focused on the shape and taste of his genitals to have really paid attention to him, your warm mouth colliding with the other kind of heat he had for you.

With a bit of a muffled moan hidden behind a hand, he ejaculated rather heavily- not exactly a creampie, but moreover an amount you didn't expect.

As he does, you return your mouth to the tip, slurping down all he was releasing like a straw. The demon's tail shot up and a sharp gasp. "Stopstopsop-I'm gonna-ah!"

His gibberish ceased your activity, a hint of pride at yourself at how on your first time you managed to get someone this rilled up.

The incubus caught his breath and looked over at you, lower regions still a mess. You snap back to reality and begin to scramble for something to clean. He snatched whatever you had in your hands and began to do it himself.

A gesture that confused you, but you accepted.

"Sorry I was an asshole earlier- I'm gettin' real sick of my job."

You hear his voice as the both of you were now settled, which raised too many questions about the issue.

"I mean, it's my job to please people I guess, and sometimes I hardly do it for me. I just do it cause I'm bored, and not because I actually want anything, you know?"

Oh, so it was sex he was talking about. It was a fair and understandable thing to say, but he wasn't done-

"And the thing is, when you're experienced, you see a lot of the same thing. That's just what I'm sick of. I want a break."

And it dawned on you-

This time, you were the one to turn a few tables. You had pleased an incubus.

And you were totally fine with that.

He thanked you for the time spent, and all that jazz (you were never good with goodbyes, who was?).

With that, he'd left. You just hope he knew that if he wanted a bit of pleasing, he'd remember your address.