Male vampire X Reader ?Fluffy?

"Eh? So she just throws herself off a cliff for a jerk like that?" Jett huffs, a complaint about the Twilight series.
He didn't like cheesy romantic stories all too much, especially at the fact that humans seemed to romanticize his kind. But it was still interesting to see how they were represented or seen by as humans.

"Yeah, I guess it really does need better." You sigh, turning the book over in your hand.
"Sparkling? Me? The fuck do I look like, a drag queen?" The vampire chuckles, knowing that any ray of sun would instantly shrivel him up.

You decide to joke about that as well, although seeing his skin crack on sunny days wasn't the most reassuring of things.
The boy had a slight lisp due to larger teeth in some areas than you, also causing a more strengthened jawline than humans, which in its own way was strangely attractive.

The other just assumed he had really thick braces on (which is what he fibbed if they were a bit dense) since either way they wouldn't believe in some fantasy that any creatures besides human existed.
Besides, Jett had learned to articulate words well enough so that he didn't need to open his mouth too much, yet his speech was understandable.
"What did it feel like...y'know, to grow your teeth out?" You ask, knowing that scenes in human fiction about vampires are most likely wrong from the creature's perspective.

"Well...of course it was bloody and painful, kinda fast too. Not that it happened all at once, but over time it was literally my jaw adjusting to my new teeth size. Why though? Were you expecting to find out for yourself?" He chuckles, reminding you it was a simple joke after all.
Playing along, it would be best to, after all...

"I mean, I definitely wouldn't mind to." You shrug, watching his face contract a bit to something more serious.
Oh no.

"I'd end up hurting you anyway, right? The teeth can puncture skin easily so..." he gave a childish joking grin, this casual flirting through jokes frustrating but saving you all the more.

"The fun part would be being careful, I guess."

He agrees to that, and you wished you hadn't seen his eyes dart to your mouth.
"I've sort of forgotten what it's like. Y'know, to have human teeth. I mean, I know my teeth from when I was human could have been different from yours, but- you get the idea."

"I guess..."

"There's probably only one way for me to feel human canines with my tongue, right?" He chuckled something sweet, though you saw right through him like a ghost, if he was one.

"Well I could be that mouth, if that's really what you're asking."

Everything was shits and giggles until he had made contact with your lips. With his own.
It was short and beneath was only hesitation, your own mouth was trembling slightly at what reaction to have.

Should you have kissed back?
Should you scold him?
What did you want in this?

"That...sorry I-I though you were serious for a second and I guess I-" the vampire sputtered, beginning to regret his actions.

You didn't care. Your arms wrap around his neck, pulling him into your face for something longer and unexpected. The world seemed to pause as soon his lower lip pushes your mouth open, you fully allowing him to.

Something burst and fluttered out of your chest as you slowly indulge in the feel of his sharper fangs. Jett really wasn't kidding about wanting to feel human teeth again- his tongue thrashed and snuck around the utmost books and crannies of your cave.

It was long, it was hard, it was a kiss.