Korrasami x acotar

So guys my sister is back, she adores Sarah J Maas, so she wrote a court of thorns and roses, if you don't know it it's ok, you can still read it, she wrote this, she is much better writer than me, so here account name is   

Here you go 

I did I truly despised this dress. It was a monstrosity of frills and lace. The skirt was lapels upon lapels of silk that woke up the cauldron with the noise it made. I looked at my reflection. My cheek bones were hollow, there was a were purple marks under my eyes not from lack of sleep because that's all I did. I slept right through breakfast lunch and occasionally rose for dinner. I had lost so much weight that it didn't even hurt me when Ikki had tightened the corset as far as it could go. I was half the weight I was when I met Mako. But it was my wedding, finally after all we had been through.

After the faerie I had killed- no I would think about that my wedding day.

The dress rustled as I walked through the large empty halls of the manor, my heels clicking rhythmically. I crossed the big door at the back of the spring court manor.

Then I saw the sun setting behind him, my love Mako.

I stepped down the stairs unto the grassy pasture where the ceremony was taking place. There were about three hundred chairs lined up full of high fae all looking at me expectantly. If they new what I had done during those three months they did not show it.

The pasture had a white gazebo that was draped with cream banners and fae light shining against the darkening sky.

I looked up and saw Mako he had released some of his glamour revealing some of his pure high fae power and beauty. Next to him stood Bolin he smiled at me. His green eyes shining.

The same green as Kuvira. No, No. I felt panic rise in me. I looked down at my feet and saw white petals mixed in with green ones. I did truly start panicking. The one thing I had requested for my wedding, no green a painful reminder of what Kuvira had done to me; how she had locked me up.

And now I was going to bind myself myself to eternity make my vows and never leave again. My entire body screamed help.

No, no I couldn't.

I looked up to Mako he extended his hand out to me to come to him. As a sort of helping gesture at least I thought that was what he intended.

But I couldn't, if I went up there I would lock my self of for the rest of my immortal life.

My mind reeled for something to do.

Someone help please, get me out, get me out, get me out of here. End this

I looked to Mako for him to recognise the fear and pain I was experiencing. He showed no reaction.

Please help someone once, I pleaded once more.

"come bride, come be reunited with your high lord and all will be good" Tarlock said smoothly, his eyes covered with a blue cloak.

No nothing was good it, I was not good, it never would be good

I tried to plea for help in a pitiful attempt at freedom.

But my traitorous lungs would not let draw air to say the words.

Because I didn't need to

Thunder cracked behind me as if two boulders had been hurled against each other.

People screamed, falling back, some of them outright vanished as darkness erupted.

I whirled, and through the night drifting away like smoke on a wind,

I found Korra straightening the lapels of her jacket.

"Hello, Asami darling" she purred.

That's it if you want more tell me, my sis would love to write it, and to be honest she loves to write it, and she da best 

Yours truly edna