Don't

Jack didn't say anything as he stared down at his phone. The only thing he could do now was sigh, and feel a pain grow in his chest.

It has been a very hard 2 years for him, but he's also loved them as well. You see, Jack has a boyfriend, and it kind of makes his already complicated life more difficult.

Sean's family is very, very religious. Though in times of need, Jack turns to God- he's not much of a believer. Because why would God make him gay in a house of homophobes if they loved him? Other than his online friends and possibly his subs, no body knows his true sexuality.

Sometimes he talks having a girlfriend to his family, sometimes his subs. Otherwise his family will try to make him date someone, and God he didn't want that. But when they start asking to meet her, well suddenly they break up unless he can rope a friend into helping.

That's when Jack looked back at the texts on his phone, sighing again. Mark has been struggling with his needs, wants and depression. His mind was completely messed up by his last partner, meaning Jack has to look after him in those moments. It wasn't easy, especially being on the other side of the world.

Mark: Daddy, I'm gonna hurt self
Mark: I'm gonna hurt self and hurt self bad
Jack: Mark, no
Jack: That won't get you attention
Jack: You'll loose your calling privilege for the night
Mark: Nu nu Daddy call me!
Mark: I need to see Daddy's face so badly
Mark: I wanna hear Daddy's voice!
Mark: I'm gonna cry
Jack: Show me your arms, legs and thighs
Mark: I'm sowwy
Jack: I can't call you then

Without warning, Mark sent a video. It was him bailing his eyes out, clearly in the headspace of a 4 year old. He was just whaling for daddy to call him and give him attention. To give him something because the pain in his head hurts so bad.

That's when he noticed the cuts all over his exposed chest and arms. Yeah, that upset him.

Jack: Mark, put some baby clothes on
Mark: Too smol
Jack: Pretend Daddy's doing it baby.
Jack: Wipe those tears for Daddy, angel
Mark: Pwease let me have call, pwease!
Jack: Did you even listen to Daddy?
Mark: Smol, need Daddy. Smol, I smol pwease
Jack: Mark, wipe tears, get dressed. Get into your crib or Daddy will stop texting back.

Yeah, that seemed to have worked. Because a minute later Mark sent a picture of him curled up in his crib, in overalls and a space top with long knee high dog socks. He was still crying a bit but at least he was now comfy and in a place he can feel small. Also in a place that's safe.

Jack: There we go, good boy
Mark: I gwettig smoller
Mark: pwes, cal, smol, Daddy
Jack: Oh baby, I know woo want Daddy right now but you were so naughty.
Jack: Daddy knows woo make cuts cos you've learnt that's how you get attention in the past.
Jack: That's really bad behaviour so I have to enforce my punishments more.
Mark: Pwessss. . .
Mark: Mama here
Jack: No no no she isn't there shh shh
Jack: Daddy's there tho
Jack: Look, look baby daddy's there
Mark: Nuuu. . .
Mark: Woo jut tex. . .
Jack: No no Darling c'mon, daddy's really there.
Mark: Cal, pwes

That's when Sean heard his door bell ring, and made him sigh sharply. Knowing his luck- it was his mum coming to check up on him and to see if he's got a new girlfriend yet. He just left his phone downstairs and made his way to the front door, opening it.

"Surprise!" A bubbly red head yelled as she hugged him, "Ya miss me?"

"Can't get rid of ya long enough ta miss ya!" Sean laughed back, "How ya doing, sis?"

"Pretty well" she cooed. Then pouted, "My magical sister powers told me ya were sad cos ya baby was acting up"

". . . How did ya-"

"Magical sister powers"

You see, Lily is the only member of his family to know about Mark. Seeing as they've always been close, and she's a lesbian. After seeing the way they talked to one another, she knew Jack was in love with Mark.

"So was he a bad boy?" She asked.

"Mhm, the worst" he said, trying to joke about it but, this wasn't a joke. This is his life.

"Right, let Mummy Lily sort this" she cooed, walking upstairs and to his phone. Then sat down, reading the texts.

Mark: Cal
Mark: Da!
Mark: She touving me. . .
Mark: Daddy help!
Mark: She doing big boy things!

"Shite" she whispered, showing him the texts, "Ya need to follow through on ya punishment but. . . Maybe let me record ya"

"I think that's the best solution right now" he agreed. Then sighed, letting her record him; "Hey baby, Daddy right there shh shh. Shhh shh stop ya crying, it's okay. Cos I'm right here ta protect ya. Ya in Daddy's arms right now, no one is touching ya Prince parts, little one. Cos Daddy is ya protector and knight, he'd never let those bad tings happen again, promise. Focus on my voice, close your eyes, and go sleepy. Remembering that Daddy loves you, and he's your one and only"

*~~~*

Hey so I've set a challenge for myself to update this at least every two days and you guys can tell me off if I don't give a reason in the chapter before on why it isn't going to be done by two days.

I hope you guys enjoy and no this isn't the Mpreg. I started on this one a while ago cos I wanted the first three written before hand.

So, let's see how this goes!