Life Saver

Mark sat alone in his room, his face pressed into his stuffed animal. For the passed few years, he has lived alone but his mental illness has gotten worse because of this.

No one was watching him, no one was making sure he wasn't lying. He never took his meds, he stopped seeing a doctor or therapist. Because he has the belief he can do it all own his own, which is rather egotistical. His belief that he's better than everyone has been his downfall for years.

Now he just spaces daily and barely stops spacing for work. Which was starting to get noticeable to Jack and Mark's editors, which have expressed concerns.

So this had lead Tyler to come over that day. Like normal, he invites himself in before heading upstairs. For the sake of giving Mark a little privacy, he knocks the door before entering the room.

"Hey baby, are you okay?" He said, in a soft voice, "I wanted to talk to woo about something"

"Okai" he mumbled weakly, not moving his head from his stuffie, "What is it?"

"Well buddy, woo have been spacing a wot, and putting work on the backseat for a while" he said, getting a pout from the little, "But you also haven't been seeing your therapist, they called me to check up that woo were okay"

"I is fine" he sighed softly, "I'm just a whittle, sad I guess" he said, shrugging his shoulders, "And I don't feel like I need therapy anymore. Daddy can deal with me"

"But your Daddy is also human and has his own issues" Tyler pointed out, "Poor Daddy can't be your boyfriend, Daddy, therapist and doctor at the same time"

"Wes he can"

"Now you're just being stubborn"

"Are-chive"

Tyler held his hands up in a sign of defeat. Then sighed, "You know, I'm getting sick of being pushed away. Realise that though we're friends, friend's don't stay forever. Especially when they feel unwanted and their family is far away"

With that, Tyler walked out as Mark sat there, totally stunned. Was he threatening to quit? Was he really treating Tyler that poorly that one of his closest friend's would really leave him? Those thoughts were starting to swirl around in his head.

With that, he forced himself to unspace before heading to his recording him. Then decided for the next 6 hours, he was going to record none stop then do a livestream- no spacing breaks. He needed to show Tyler that he. . . He didn't know why he needed to show him but he needed to show him something.

Slowly, throughout those 6 hours, this got progressively harder for him. But this concentration had taken over him, not even caring about his editors worried react. After all, all Ethan knows is suddenly he is being given about 12 videos worth of footage and he had no clue they had that much of a need for extra videos. Maybe Mark was planing something?

But in those hours, Mark had started to completely neglect Jack and by the time the livestream started, he was getting worried. Of course, on the livestream, Mark was twitchy and looking unstable. Yeah something was wrong, and there wasn't a lot he could do;

Jack: Tyler, you need to set him up a doctor's appointment
Jack: Like now
Tyler: You're watching the stream as well?
Jack: Can you go over there and stop him?
Tyler: he's been recording for the last six hours
Tyler: I gave him a talk about how he needs help and if he doesn't get it, I'll leave
Tyler: So this is what happened
Jack: That's a strange reaction
Tyler: Mhm so yeah, going over there again now and watching over him.
Tyler: I'll say if he broke any rules or cut
Tyler: Can't let him start that up again or worse
Jack: You're a life saver, thank you
Tyler: I'm only doing my job.