Ch-9

"George?"

"Yes?"

"You're seeing this too right?"

"Well......If you're asking about the fact Draco Malfoy  Is our other submissive or the fact that he is basically chewing Harrys sums off?"

"Ummm......yes. Both. Most definitely both"

The vampire and Wolf were staring at the "swarm enemies" as they were lip-locked a few rows away and everyone in the room could see the sparks flying between the two. Just as things were getting quite heated, so heated that Harry was moving his hand from the blond's waist, heading towards the bulge in his pants, an all to familiar voice broke the two our of whatever spell they were under

"Mister Potter......I'd suggest that you get off Mister Malfoy and stop...disturbing my class" the greasy-haired professor came over and had to physically pull the brunette of the blond and helped a very embarrassed and flushed blond of the floor. 

Then reality set I for the blond as he stood there, in the middle of the potions class full of the 8th years, plus Fred and George, having a pash with his sworn enemy, then finding out that he has found his soul mate, rather mates and the pash he did have with the golden boy infant of his year group, was that he enjoyed it.

Running through Harry's mind, however, was a shock. Finding out that you were born destined to be with a soulmate is a lot to take in. Finding out that you have more then one, that's even more of a couple, on top of that, they are all males. But nothing could have toped finding out that one of your mates is your almost life long enemy, Draco fucking Malfoy.

"Malfoy, Potter and elder Weasley's, go to Headmistress McGonagall's office" he said swearing at the three, but his gaze softening when he looked at his godson's fearful face. 

And when they didn't move his face hardened again "Get out of my hair" he dismissed as they were leaving Fred piped up "Who'd want to be in it in the first place?" he whispered witch caused a chuckle out of both Harry and George, but Draco refused to take his eyes off the floor.

"Mister Weasley, I can still hear you, so please refrain from insulting me until your out of earshot" and the three continued to snicker as they exited the classroom and continued to smile until the situation fully his the two jokesters.

Draco Malfoy, Lucius Malfoy's SON was their last mate, their fourth part, or their last quarter of their whole, and the two didn't know whether to be scared shitless or jump for joy.

They all glanced around finding that the potion had already worn off so the twins each grabbed on one of Harry's hands and started to walk off when George stopped and looked back to see that Draco was still standing in front of the potion rooms closed door, alone and staring at his feet. George motioned for the two to go on and pulled away and moved towards the frozen blond.

Draco was still trying to make sense of the situation, so much so that all the facts and such were colluding his head, and jumbling up his thoughts on the matter. His head was very overcrowded with thoughts, that he didn't notice the redhead pulling him down the hallway and tugging him into his chest. Draco didn't fail to notice the feeling of love and protectiveness that came of the elder boy. He sank to his knees, being followed by George and the other two and the three looked into Draco's pale blue, almost silver, eyes and saw the pain and fear coming through. 

"My.....my dad....he'll" he said while trying to swallow down the tears that were bubbling up alarming fast.

"shhh. It'll be fine love" 

"You have us, even if your dad does do something drastic"

"Come on, let's go to, McGonagall is probably wondering where we are" 

Draco didn't understand. He didn't understand anything at the moment. Everything that is and has happened is all just floating around in his brain and just making his head feel like it'll explode and to top it all off he's feeling things he hasn't felt in a rather long time, but they seemed to be the only things he could comprehend out of this whole situation.

The shock. Shocked that he found his soul mates, and who they were. The reef, Feliefe of not having been stuck with som girl and have to explain that he 'just didn't swing that way'. The security, Securing feeling of having someone there for him. The fear, probably his strongest emotion at the moment. the fear on how his own father will treat to the news, from finding out his only sone and the responsibility to carry on the Malfoy name, finding out that his mates are non-other then the boy who lived twice and the two redheads of his family's rivals. 

The three mates help dried the boy's tears before helping up of the floor

"Come on Draco, we'll be here for you if something goes south" Harry said with a kind smile on his face and soft eyes as he reassuringly placed his arm across the blond's shoulders.

Draco gave a thankful, yet sheepish smile to his newly found mates and before continuing the walk towards the Griffin leading up to the headmistress office. During the journey, they started talking and getting to know each other. Their interests, stories and their own perspectives on the past years, avoiding that every recent war. Just as they were near the Griffen, a certain aristocratic drawl rang through the near-empty hall.

"Draco? What the bloody hell is going on here?" and everyone froze