secrecy

yoongi took your silence to mean that you would listen, so he pushed the door closed and sat himself at the bottom of the bed. you pulled your knees up to your chest, taking a long drink of your coffee.

"okay. so- when i made a big deal out of confessing to be a rapper, i wasn't actually going to tell you that. as you've probably worked out, that's not the profession i was concerned about telling you." you raised your eyebrow, giving him a nod, telling him to continue. after all, it wasn't like you could escape given that there were now six strong, relatively tall men between you and the door.

"i'm part of a gang. but, we're not... i mean, we aren't bad people. think of us as robin hood and his merry men. we work together to steal and deal drugs, but we don't use the money for bad things. we donate a lot to chairty, actually, and we use it so we can continue performing, since it's something we all love, and we would never be able to support ourselves without doing this so just... please don't hate me."

you took another sip of your coffee, processing all of the information you just received. you didn't respond, and yoongi rocked nervously on the balls of his feet, biting his top lip nervously. "so... when that guy said you owed him... what did he mean?" yoongi frowned, slightly. "i'd tell you but... i'm not really supposed to and-" he stopped talking when he saw your expression.

"okay fine but if the other guys ask you haven't heard this. he's been trying to pull more money from us even though we don't owe him anything." you nodded, chewing the inside of your cheek. "the um... the other guys want to talk to you." you sighed, finishing off your coffee. you nodded in agreement, realising that there were still six guys between you and the escape.

yoongi exited first, leaving you to follow slowly. all of the men in namjoon's living room focused their eyes on you. you felt a little unnerved by their intense gaze but you pretended to be calm, despite your shaking hands. "(y/n), the guys, the guys, (y/n)." yoongi said, gesturing to you in turn.

"we've met." namjoon said with a soft chuckle. you rolled your eyes, glaring at him slightly. "i'm taehyung!! but you can call me v! oh wait i probably wasn't supposed to tell you my name. oh well! you already know a lotta stuff cause yoongi's like totally-"
"anyway that's enough from you, v." yoongi interjected, quickly silencing the redhead. "jimin." the pink haired boy said with a small smile. you were still angry at these guys for basically holding you hostage but you decided not to say anything since it seemed unsafe.

"i'm jungkook." said the brown haired boy with a soft smile. you recognised him as the one who brought you coffee. you gave him a small smile, warranting a spew of abuse toward him from the redhead. "how come you got a smile! that's so unfair!" he yelled, chucking a pillow at the other boys head.

"shut up you guys. jin'll be here any second." namjoon spoke, silencing the room. you immediately felt tense, feeling that this unknown member was much more scary than the rest of them. you gulped slightly, suddenly remembering the situation you were in.

these guys were no joke- they were an hones to god gang- robin hood's merry men or whatever, they were still dangerous individuals doing a lot of dodgy crimes. "jin's the leader, in case you hadn't guessed." yoongi informed you. you nodded slightly. "yeah, i got that from the sudden change of tone. to be honest, i figured this was all of you, and i thought namjoon was the leader..." you admitted, scanning the group.

namjoon gave you a polite smile, "i'm flattered, but i'm more of the hands on leader. jin is much more strategical, i'm just good at handling this lot." you chuckled slightly, but stopped abruptly when you heard a knock on the door. namjoon opened the door, revealing a broad shouldered blond, who you assumed was jin.

"ah, you must be (y/n), the enigma who has captured the eye of our dear yoongi..." he said, his voice oddly soft. although his stature implied someone intimidating, he had a soft voice that was somewhat calming. you couldn't calm down though, since you were still trapped in a room with now seven strong men between you and the exit. it seemed as though you wouldn't be getting out of this situation anytime soon...

"so, (y/n). we obviously have a lot to discuss." jin announced, taking a seat in the armchair by the door. the other members were silent, giving you the hint that you should probably be silent too. "sit." he said, and you immediately sat down, mentally kicking yourself at how you behaved like a trained dog.

"i'm assuming yoongi has already explained the situation. we wanted to avoid this if possible, but given your unexpected guest last night, we had to inform you to avoid you going to the police." you nodded. that made sense, given that you had some pretty dangerous information that could potentially lead to them being in jail. "it was no coincidence that namjoon found you last night. we had everyone out looking for you once yoongi informed us what was happening." you scowled slightly.

"regardless of that, we can't have you telling anyone about anything you have learned in the past twenty four hours. if you were to tell anyone, or attempt to tell anyone, we would have to kill you." he finished, giving you an intense stare.

you blinked slightly as that information set in. when you met that cute boy at the coffee house you did not expect to get wrapped up in drama like this. "well shit." you muttered, earning a stifled chuckle from yoongi and namjoon, who shut up quickly when jin glared at them both.

"as much as i appreciate your laid back approach, i need to know that you understand the situation you're in before i depart." you nodded, taking a deep breath. although this was a lot, you figured that going along with it was the best approach. you could work out what to actually do about the situation you'd found yourself in later. "i understand. i won't say a word." you said, meeting his eyes, despite the fact you wanted to shy away immediately.

"thank you."