Where you met (Part 1)

Scott McCall

You met Scott at school. You were new and totally lost in the big building. When you rounded a corner you bumed into someone. You looked up and saw a cute guy "Hey, can I help you?" He asked you. "Yeah, that would be cool, I'm new here." "Well if it's like that, Welcome in Beacon Hills" he laughes "you want me to show you around?" "Yes..." you answered without a secound throught "I mean that would be great" you blushed. "Okay, let's go." He takes your arm and began walking.

Sam Winchester

Sam and Dean were currently at a hunt. They were after a vampire. Little did they know, you were after the same one. You were sneeking around the building, not knowing where it was. "Dean, shut up or do you want him to find us first?" you heard someone whisper. "No." The voices continued to getting louder. You go around a corner backwards because you heard something behind you. You bumped into someone/something. You trought it was the vampire so you turned around in a second and raised your blade, ready to cut of his head. "Wait" someone shouted "we're no vampires. So can you please put that down?" he asked. "How can I be sure, you're not lying?" "I don't know? Trust us..." the other guy said. "If you do one wrong move...I cut you're pretty head off." "Than I should stay away from you. I'm Dean by the way." he says and smirks smutly. "Well you don't look bad...but I meant him" yuou said gesturing towards the other guy. "Hey, Y/N nice to meet you" you say smiling at him. "Hey, I'm Sam. This idiot is my brother."

Barry Allen

You sat in the cortex waiting for something to happen. You're father was...somewhere, just like you're best friends. You keeped staring at Barry Allen, he laid there for nearly 10 monthes. Cisco came in and started playing 'Pokerface' by Lady Gaga. "Cisco, what are you doing?" Caitlyn came in. "He can hear everything, right?" "Tecnically he can..." you said as he shoot up from the bed. You forgot everything around you, when you heard his voice. When he saw you he stares at you. You walked over to him "Hey, I'm Y/N Wells." You smiled. "Bartholemw...I mean...yeah but...everyone calls me Barry. Yeah..." he stutters and keeps staring.

Prince/King Ben

You get out the Limo, that brought you, your best friend Evie, Carlso and Jay to Auradon. Oh Mal was there too, but you don't really like each other. You saw a cute guy staying there. You heard nothing of the things that was said. Then suddenly he stood in front of you "Hello, I'm Ben. You must be Y/N." "Yeah...Yeah I am."

Sebastian Smythe

"Please Y/N" your big brother Blaine stood in front of you beging that you go to Dalton Academy with him. "Okay, but please let me finish my homework." "Okay, thank you." He said kissing your cheek.

When you arrived there, all the boys keep staring at you but Blaine keept walking, not caring a thing. You came to a room where some boys sang 'Uptown Girl'. You saw that one guy started later than the others and you keept staring at each other. After they finished he came to you and Blaine "You must be Blaine. I'm Sebastian" he began "and you are..." he trailes off, waiting for you to finish his sentence. "Y/N." "Well then hello Y/N." He said kissing your hand.

Peter Parker

You were new at school. It was you first time at a public school. Til today you always were at private school because of your safety as your dad says. But now you finally convinced him to let you go to another school. You walked around the school and anybody was staring at you, because they knew you, Tony Stark's daughter. You were official lost when you saw a boy around your age. "Hey, can you help me?" you asked him. When he saw you he looked shocked and wasn't sure you talked to him. "Me?" He asked skeptical. "Yeah, why?" "Well...you're a Stark and I'm well I'm me." he whispers. "Maybe, but I don't care. So do you think you can help me?" you asked again. "Yeah sure...with what?" "Where is room 510?" you asked him again, not making eye contact because you were afraid you couldn't look away. "Yeah sure, I was heading there right now, come on."

Johnny Storm

"Why does this have to be so tight?" You asked Sue, one of your best friends. "I don't know, ask Victor" she smiled at you "but it looks great on you." "Thanks but it looks better on you." You complimentet her when she zipped her suit up "Ready?" "Ready!" You smiled and walked into the other roomes where you heard 3 voices. Two voices you knew, it was Reed and Ben but the third voice you didn't knew. "Hey guys" you greeded them. The third unknown voice belongt to a cute guy. "Hello sweetheard, who are you?" he asked you in a flirting manner. "Y/N and you?" "Johnny, Johnny Storm" he said smirking. "Ahh, so you're Sue's brother."