Who you are

Scott McCall - You are Derek's younger sister and Peter's niece.

Sam Winchester - You're from a familie of hunters. The tradition goes back centuries.

Barry Allen - You are Harrison Wells daughter, well the real Harrison Wells.

Prince Ben - You're Peter Pan's daughter. You don't know your mother but you do know that she was a fairy.

Sebastian Smythe - You are Blaine's little sister.

Peter Parker - You are a Stark. Tony's daughter to be exact. All the Avengers are like Aunts and Uncles or in Wanda's case: sister to you.

Johnny Storm - You are Reed's sister and to Ben you are a sister too.

Kendall Knight - You're from a normal familie, nobody special.

Stefan Salvatore - You're older siblings are Finn, Eljiah, Niklaus and Kol. Henrik is your twin. You were broken when he died :(

Steve Rogers - You are Thor's sister and Odin's youngest child.

Klaus Mikaelson - You're the youngest Winchester. You have another mother than Sam and Dean.

Prince Francis - You are from the royal familie of Germany.

Derek Hale - You are Stefan's twin and Damon's younger sister. You are 3 minutes younger than Stefan and he knows that this annoyes you.

Bruce Wayne - You are Jim Gordon's daughter.