Where you met (Part 2)

Kendall Knight

"Welcome to Palm Woods" you heard a girl say and turned around. You saw 4 guys. One looked like a nerd, one had a hat on, the third looked into and stared at himseld and the fourth...well, he was cute and you totaly wanted to know him. He saw you and smiled at you. The dark skinned girl continued her tour and you lost the boy between all the other people.

Later you sat at the pool reading a magazin when someone sat next to you. You saw the cute boy from earlier. "Hey" he began "I'm Kendall." "Y/N, nice to meet you. So why are you here?" you asked interested if he's and actor, singer etc. "Well, I wanted to talk and get to know people." He said unsure. "Okay, that's nice but I meant what are you doing here. Acting, singing...dancing?" "Oh...yeah...sure. I'm in a band. Me and my 3 best friend." he smiled at you. "The three other guys?" "Yeah, so since I'm new...can you maybe show me around." He asked, smiling at you. "Sure, meet me in the lobby at 7. Bye" you say standing up and walking away.

Stefan Salvatore

You walked out the carriage, looking around. It was beautiful here and it reminded you about your old home. You had to hold back tears, when you saw and older man and a guy walking out of the house. They walked straight towards you. "Welcome Y/N, it's good that you finally arrive" the man said smiling "I'm Guiseppe Salvatore and that's my oldest son Damon" the guy, Damon, took your hand and kissed it. "Nice to meet you, m'lady." "Nice to meet you too" you smiled at him. "Damon, where is your brother?" Mr. Salvatore whispered to his son but you still can hear it. "I don't know I wi-" Damon began but got cut off by a door slaming "There he is" "You're late" Guiseppe snapped at the boy "Sorry father" he said with a low voice. "Well, Y/N this is my younger son Stefan, normaly he is on time."  "I'm sorry father. It's a pleasure to meet you Lady Y/N."

Steve Rogers

"Thor, you go to eath and bring your brother and the Teseract back here." you heard you father Odin as you ran into the big hall. "Father" you began out of breath "I want to help and fo to earth with Thor." "No" his voice boomed. "But, I'm ol-" you tried to reason with him. "NO!" he screamed even louder. "Why not father?" you asked. "Father, I can look out for her, I won't let her get in danger." Thor tried to stand up for you. "One little scratch on her an-" "I now father" Thor turned to you "Let's go before he changes his mind" he whispered to you.

"Loki, what's this madness?" you asked your brother who's sitting in front of you. "Madness? I am a born King, I want to rule them" he tried to explain but you still doen't understand. Suddenly you heard a loud noise and saw that it came from, where you're other brother was so you ran there to see if everything is okay. "Are we done?" someone asked. You saw a guy standing there but you can't really see him trough his mask.

You follow everyone in a thing that looks slightly like a bird. "So, who are you Sweet cheeks?" The guy in the metal suit asked. "Y/N, nice to meet you" you said friendly. "You're hot" he said. "Stark, behave she's a lady" the guy from before said "I apologize for his manners, I'm Steve" he introduced himself. "There aren't any manners, I think. I'm Y/N Odinsdaughter" you laughed at Tony's face.

Klaus Mikealson

You walked into the huge room where many people stood, danced and drunk. You have one brother at each arm, walking in slowly and looking around in alarm. You were in town to hunt a vampire. You looked around not hearing a word that was said but music started to play. Dean took your hand and leads you to the dancefloor. "Relax, we're with you. Nothing's gonna happen" Dean tried to calm you down. It was time to switch partner. You next partner was Sam "Hey Sammy" you said in a flirtatious manner. "You okay?" he wanted to know. "Sure, beside that here's maybe a vampire" "Calm down, he wouldn't do anything when there are so many people around." He explained and you had to say that this was true. Again you had to switch partners and you stand in front of a handsome guy. "Good Evening Love" he said with a british accent. "Hello" you said nervous. "How do you like it so far?" "It's...nice, I'm not really a peoples person" you laughed "I'm Y/N Winchester, by the way" "Niklaus Mikaelson, but you can call me Klaus" he said taking your hand and kissing it "Klaus really, don't you think, Nik would fit better?" you asked "If you would like that, sure." Then the music stopped, he pulled away and kissed your cheek before walking away.

Prince/King Francis

"Princess Y/N of all Germans" a guy introduced you to all the lord, ladys, princes and princesses. You cutised and began walking in the direction of the King and Queen of France and their son, dauphin Francis. "You majesties" you curtised for them "dauphin, Happy Birthday" you said to Francis. "Thank you Y/N" he smiled at you kissing the back of your hand "you want to dance?" "Sure" he took your hand and lead you to the dancefloor.

Derek Hale

You just walked around the forest of Beacon Hills. You wanted to clear your head. You have a lot to think about lately. "That's privat property, you know?" someone behind you asked. "No, I didn't know. I was just walking around" you answered, turning around and facing a handsome guy. "Well, now you know, but when I look at you, you can stay" he flirted "you want me to stay?" "You can stay or we go somewhere else" he said still flirting. "You can start with showing me out of this" you gesticulate around you "forest."

Bruce Wayne

You walked around school, trying to find the principal. You looked around not noticing the boy infront of you. You both landet on your butts, looking at each other, not looking away. "You okay" he began. "Yeah, are you?" you asked concerned he hurt himself. "Yeah, no I'm fine" he laughed "I'm Bruce, Bruce Wayne." 'That's the Wayne boy' you throught. You stared at him, forgeting to tell him your name. "And you are..." "Ohh right Y/N, Y/N Gordon." you said, proud of your last name. "You're Jim's daughter. Nice to meet you." "I'm sorry for you're loose but I think you heard that so often already. But it's nice to meet you too"